PDA

View Full Version : Bases Loaded Double Plays

valposoxfan
06-19-2003, 04:37 PM
I am getting terribly sick of seeing the White Sox squander bases loaded, no out opportunities with home to first double plays. This is the second game in a row that that has happened in crucial situations. Luckily, the Sox got away with it last night, but they might not be so lucky today. This team's inability to captalize on the field during game situations is the same thing that plagues them when they can't win a game that they need to win to keep momentum on a winning streak. All the Sox need is a freakin fly ball and they can't even get that. Know how to get the damn job done already.

39thandWallace
06-19-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by valposoxfan
I am getting terribly sick of seeing the White Sox squander bases loaded, no out opportunities with home to first double plays. This is the second game in a row that that has happened in crucial situations. Luckily, the Sox got away with it last night, but they might not be so lucky today. This team's inability to captalize on the field during game situations is the same thing that plagues them when they can't win a game that they need to win to keep momentum on a winning streak. All the Sox need is a freakin fly ball and they can't even get that. Know how to get the damn job done already.

Why the hell does Carlos try to pull the ball every time he is up?

StillMissOzzie
06-20-2003, 01:53 AM
I was following today's game vs the Red Sox on the ESPN website. Carlos Lee hit into THREE bases-loaded double plays today? Talk about squandered opportunities!
:gulp: