PDA

View Full Version : Green seats?

jortafan
06-19-2003, 03:28 PM
First, I'll admit I haven't physically been inside U.S. Cellular Field since getting soaked on Opening Day. So this may seem like an incredibly stupid question. But I am being sincere.

Have they replaced some of the blue seats with green ones?

I'm watching today's game on television, and I could swear I'm seeing green chairs interspersed among the crowd.

My first thought was that my TV is on the fritz, but I'm seeing green chairs that clearly contrast with the blue of the outfield wall padding.

So am I seeing things?

Or did the Sox make this change? And if so, how come all the green seat advocates that post here haven't noted this? I would have expected to read some serious praise, if such a change has been made.

If anyone can give me an answer, I'd appreciate it.

Dadawg_77
06-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Move your speakers away from your TV set. They haven't made any of the seats green at least from what I have seen.

Blueprint1
06-19-2003, 04:14 PM
No no green seats man. Might want to cut back on the geen.

A.T. Money
06-19-2003, 04:14 PM
I was there Sunday, not watching today's game, but they were all blue at that game.

Hullett_Fan
06-19-2003, 04:20 PM
Time to upgrade the TV. What are you watching games on? A 1978 Zenith Trinitron?? :D:

Wish they would change to green soon though.

A.T. Money
06-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Which color green? Kelly green like the seats at the old park? Or dark green like Wrigley?

Foulke You
06-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Nope, no green. I was there last night and I'm watching the game now. I see only blue. Your color and contrast might be out of whack on your TV.