PDA

View Full Version : Dusty: Who you crappin'?

Viva Magglio
06-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Apparently, Dusty Baker is all bent out of shape over how the Reds celebrated their extra inning win over the Cubs the other night.

From the Sun-Times: "Baker: Reds' celebration used to be out of 'Bounce'" (http://www.suntimes.com/output/cubs/cst-spt-kiley19.html)

So Dusty has a problem with the bounce, huh? Uh, has Dusty ever seen what his own right fielder does whenever he goes yard? He does the hop (or bounce, if you prefer), he slows down before reaching second and third, and he blows a kiss to the heavens upon reaching home place. And then in front of the dugout cameras, he blows more kisses.

Come on Dusty, you are begging the question, and that question is:

:iron
"Who you crappin'?"

TommyJohn
06-19-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Apparently, Dusty Baker is all bent out of shape over how the Reds celebrated their extra inning win over the Cubs the other night.

From the Sun-Times: "Baker: Reds' celebration used to be out of 'Bounce'" (http://www.suntimes.com/output/cubs/cst-spt-kiley19.html)

So Dusty has a problem with the bounce, huh? Uh, has Dusty ever seen what his own right fielder does whenever he goes yard? He does the hop (or bounce, if you prefer), he slows down before reaching second and third, and he blows a kiss to the heavens upon reaching home place. And then in front of the dugout cameras, he blows more kisses.

"Who you crappin'?"

Curt Flood once said "I thank the good Lord for making my skin
black, I just wish he would've made it thicker." I think Dust needs
to sit down and ponder that statement for a while.

DrCrawdad
06-19-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

"Who you crappin'?"

I heard this on the SCORE this morning and thought the same thing.

Dusty The Legend Baker gave his pitcher a game ball during the World Series as the player exited, IIRC. Then there is Santo with his clicking of his heals back when he played.

As soon as Baker or any of the Cubbie broadcasters criticize Sammy for his showboating then they'll have an inch of room to talk.

These same richardheads would be soiling themselves in glee if the Cubbies were doing this homeplate routine.