PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Game Tickets

ChiSoxBobette
06-19-2003, 06:24 AM
Got my All-Star game tickets yesterday and everything was great until I read paperwork that came with tickets its states that there will be no cash parking for all three events , when I talked to my Sox season ticket salesman about getting All-Star tickets nothing like that was explained to me. Unless you have a parking coupon, which I was told yesterday by a Sox rep. is controled by major league baseball; we will have to park at IIT at 33rd-35th/State or McCormic Place(hope I spelled that right)and we will have to shuttle bus over. My Sox rep. explained that I could'nt as of yesterday purchase any parking coupon because MLB has control of those but the Sox may get a block of those coupons but he did'nt know when. So that puts a damper on any thoughts of tailgateing which we had planned to do the night of the Homerun
hitting contest. Has anyone heard of the same having been done last year and how many vip people(thats what the Sox Rep. said MLB needs all three main lots for)does MLB have coming. It just shows me that us regular guys/girls baseball fans mean nothing.
:angry: :angry:

Scotty347
06-19-2003, 08:07 AM
I got parking passes with my tickets, in fact when I was invoiced originally the passes were included. Are you not a season ticket holder?

mandmandm
06-19-2003, 08:19 AM
Did all season ticket holders receive their tickets yesterday? I did not and wonder if I should be concerned.

Eddie Gaedel
06-19-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Scotty347
I got parking passes with my tickets, in fact when I was invoiced originally the passes were included. Are you not a season ticket holder?

I'm a season ticket holder and was not given the option of purchasing parking passes for the ASG. Did you buy a full season of parking? I did not.

ChiSoxBobette
06-19-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Eddie Gaedel
I'm a season ticket holder and was not given the option of purchasing parking passes for the ASG. Did you buy a full season of parking? I did not.

I'm a weekend season ticket holder , but when i purchased them it was'nt explained to me that I could or should get the parking pass so I would have it for the All-Star game.

ChiSoxBobette
06-19-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Scotty347
I'm a weekend season ticket holder.