PDA

View Full Version : Which is the worst rain delay programming?

MRKARNO
06-18-2003, 08:07 PM
My vote's for the CUbs game

Viva Magglio
06-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Easily the Cubs game on FSN, especially after you-know-who goes deep and gets all his fans in Cincy applauding him. What the hell kind of country is this when cheaters caught red-handed receive so much accolades??? How could someone with such questionable character be so adored??? With this rationale, perhaps the Securities and Exchange Commission should put Ivan Boesky in charge of compliance.

MRKARNO
06-18-2003, 08:32 PM
Are they saying on the radio when the game is starting?

TornLabrum
06-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Easily the Cubs game on FSN, especially after you-know-who goes deep and gets all his fans in Cincy applauding him. What the hell kind of country is this when cheaters caught red-handed receive so much accolades??? How could someone with such questionable character be so adored??? With this rationale, perhaps the Securities and Exchange Commission should put Ivan Boesky in charge of compliance.

What I saw and what I heard were two different things. What I saw were tight shots of Cubs fans giving Sammy a standing ovation. What I heard were boos.

Viva Magglio
06-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
What I saw and what I heard were two different things. What I saw were tight shots of Cubs fans giving Sammy a standing ovation. What I heard were boos.

Good. I had the mute button actuated so I would not have to hear Chip's screaming.

FJA
06-19-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

That's what ESPN reports ... hmm, who should we believe, ESPN or the Chimp

WhiteSoxWinner
06-19-2003, 02:53 AM
You left out reruns of "The Best Damn Sports Show Period". That would have had my vote in a heartbeat!!

ShoelessFred
06-19-2003, 02:54 AM
SWUNG ON AND BELTED, DEEP TO CENTERFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://a1022.g.akamai.net/f/1022/8164/5m/bc.images.trb.com/media/graphic/2003-01/6349625.jpg

"I'm as dorky as a dork can get."

MRKARNO
06-19-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by WhiteSoxWinner
You left out reruns of "The Best Damn Sports Show Period". That would have had my vote in a heartbeat!!

That would be included as part of other FSN programming

hose
06-19-2003, 06:55 AM
Thanks to the rain delay I tuned into a Cub game by mistake :o:

Before I could change channels Steve Stone mentioned Boston and New York are interested in Colon.

Then he went on to predicting the pitch and out come.

"A slider should get him "

Blueprint1
06-19-2003, 09:49 AM
Yeah Best damn sports show would have got my vote too.

ScottyTheSoxFan
06-19-2003, 10:38 AM
what, you dont like seeing a horse fall down a well or a skateboarder trip over a wall and fall 60 feet on You Gotta See This!