PDA

View Full Version : Uniform reversal?

Viva Magglio
06-18-2003, 05:40 PM
Did MLB come to whatever little senses it has and reverse the decision of having players wear generaic American League and National League uniforms? Instead, the players will wear their team uniforms instead. Is this true?

Foulke You
06-18-2003, 05:57 PM
I heard this as well. I hope it is true. Everyone I've talked to had a negative reaction to it. Maybe they received such a negative reaction that they changed their minds. I know I want to see the home white pinstripe S-O-X on Loaiza and Frank's jerseys.

Hangar18
06-18-2003, 06:05 PM
Man......wouldnt that be great. The MLB listening to its
Constiuency ?? Those American and National Uniforms are
HORRIBLE Looking and a HORRIBLE Idea

sox_fan_forever
06-18-2003, 06:07 PM
I hope this is true!

Daver
06-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Did MLB come to whatever little senses it has and reverse the decision of having players wear generaic American League and National League uniforms? Instead, the players will wear their team uniforms instead. Is this true?

Yes it is true,I will try to find a link for it,it was in the USA Today about a week ago or so,MLB is going to revisit the issue in 2004.

Jerko
06-18-2003, 11:05 PM
I wonder if anybody who brought one already will get their money back (no, I did not buy one). It figures after they are on sale for a few months that MLB changes its mind.

ShoelessFred
06-19-2003, 02:56 AM
i think it's just the auora of the sox that's gonna turn this into the worst all-star game in recent memory.

TornLabrum
06-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by ShoelessFred
i think it's just the auora of the sox that's gonna turn this into the worst all-star game in recent memory.

There's no way they could screw things up worse than Selig did when he and his Brewers hosted last year's game.

MarqSox
06-19-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
There's no way they could screw things up worse than Selig did when he and his Brewers hosted last year's game.

Exactly. No matter how bad this game is, it can't top spending $250 to sit in the upper deck for a tie.