PDA

View Full Version : Sox/Flubs Panel on CLTV

whitesoxwilkes
06-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Hey all...as some of you might know, I was tapped to sit on a discussion panel of Sox and Flubs fans that's going to run on CLTV and in the RedEye (Trib's downtown tabloid.) The taping was this afternoon and was a blast...tune into CLTV tonight and or Thursday at 9 pm if you want to see me up close and personal. The print version of the discussion will be in FRiday's RedEye too.

Daver
06-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Hey all...as some of you might know, I was tapped to sit on a discussion panel of Sox and Flubs fans that's going to run on CLTV and in the RedEye (Trib's downtown tabloid.) The taping was this afternoon and was a blast...tune into CLTV tonight and or Thursday at 9 pm if you want to see me up close and personal. The print version of the discussion will be in FRiday's RedEye too.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Wilkes,I'll be sure to check it out.

Foulke You
06-16-2003, 05:32 PM
Don't keep us in suspense! Did you lay into the Flub fan? :D:

whitesoxwilkes
06-16-2003, 05:42 PM
It was actually a very cordial discussion, personal attacks were kept to a minimum. It was like sitting around drinking :gulp: :gulp: with a bunch of guys.

sox_fan_forever
06-16-2003, 10:54 PM
Sounds like fun! I don't get CLTV though. :(:

SoxOnTop
06-16-2003, 11:06 PM
Any chance you can get CLTV piped down to Tampa? I'd love to see a good Sox-fan/Chubs-fan "discussion" on the tube.... :D:

whitesoxwilkes
06-17-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by SoxOnTop
Any chance you can get CLTV piped down to Tampa? I'd love to see a good Sox-fan/Chubs-fan "discussion" on the tube.... :D:

No, my Dad lives down there and was hoping they'd put it on WGN. One of the panelists (for the good guys) was from Clearwater. I;ll be down there for the Sox/Devil Dogs series 4th of July weekend if you want to meet up.

34 Inch Stick
06-17-2003, 09:08 AM
Isn't that how Pamela Anderson was discovered? Once you get that breast augmentation you are on your way to fame wilkes.

whitesoxwilkes
06-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Also, I'll be on WGN morning news on Friday talking smack doing the sports segments.

konerkopeachy
06-17-2003, 09:33 PM
You're getting to be quite famous, eh? I bet you had fun. The "conversations" I usually have with flub fans usually ends up in physical confrontation/me getting spit in my food.

whitesoxwilkes
06-17-2003, 09:42 PM
KP, this was one of the first I've had in a while that didn't end up like that. Tune in and watch me! :)

doublem23
06-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
KP, this was one of the first I've had in a while that didn't end up like that. Tune in and watch me! :)

Not without physical confrontation, petty name-calling, and hocking loogies in each other's food.

:)

Hangar18
06-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Im going to call Dane Placko's Bluff, and see if he'll do a FLUFF
piece on us Sox Fans. Wilkes, I tried to watch last nite...
there was nothing on though.....

whitesoxwilkes
06-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Im going to call Dane Placko's Bluff, and see if he'll do a FLUFF
piece on us Sox Fans. Wilkes, I tried to watch last nite...
there was nothing on though.....

Silly Hangar, it was on tonight, and will be repeated again on Thursday at 9 pm.