PDA

View Full Version : Huge News - You Did It Kenny - NOT!

lowesox
06-16-2003, 03:53 PM
Willie Harris has been recalled and Kelly Wunsch is headed to the DL. This will surely be the solution to all of all problems!

Kenny: I've been wondering why you were just sitting there doing nothing, but then you go and make a move like this and TOTALLY redeem yourself!

rmusacch
06-16-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
Willie Harris has been recalled and Kelly Wunsch is headed to the DL. This will surely be the solution to all of all problems!

Kenny: I've been wondering why you were just sitting there doing nothing, but then you go and make a move like this and TOTALLY redeem yourself!

Shouldn't that be in teal?

Blueprint1
06-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Yeah it should be in Teal this is the most annoying Trend ive ever seen. I thought Kenny did something. Nope brought back Willie i can't hit Harris. I guess everyone here wanted someone that can but this is the only way Harris can hit the ball.

Hangar18
06-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Come on man. I thought KW did something good. This is
about as significant as the Flubs calling up Bobby Million Dollar Hill

Foulke You
06-16-2003, 05:29 PM
:jerry
"This makes our team more versatile and gives me a chance to tinker with the lineup more. Everyone will play! We'll have a six outfielder rotation with Harris, Daubach, Rowand, Lee, Ordonez, and Rios. I'll shuffle them up on a daily basis. If I get bored I'll shuffle Jimenez or Valentin to the bench in order to get more at bats for our roving utility master Willie Harris Yep, we feel pretty good about Willie doing well for us."

:ohno
"You're killing us!!"

TRL
06-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Along with this move I saw that Sandy will be starting a rehab assignment. Can't we just keep him on as a special coach. Personally I'd rather have Josh Paul giving Olivo a rest than Sandy.

kevingrt
06-16-2003, 09:16 PM
He don't make fun of Mr. Harris... He went 2-4 tonite and is better then both Aaron and Armando defensively and offensively, I Think

Iguana775
06-16-2003, 09:26 PM
he did go 2-4 tonite and was hitting very well in AAA. i'll give him a little time....but not too much. I think JB needs more time in AAA anyways and Rowand sux. Who else will we put out there?? Jose?? lol

MRKARNO
06-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Harris and Rowand have both looked better since being recalled. I know that this board considers both of them to be a joke, but I think we might need to give them both another look.

Please dont jump on me to harshly for this one

MHOUSE
06-17-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
Harris and Rowand have both looked better since being recalled. I know that this board considers both of them to be a joke, but I think we might need to give them both another look.

Please dont jump on me to harshly for this one

Agreed KARNO. If Harris can hit more consistently and utilize his speed then by all means. They're trying to make him the first choice in CF which is the wrong move given his defensive sucking there. The Jimenez, Harris, Miles jam at 2nd makes it tough, but Rowand is better in CF defensively. If Rowand can start hitting then I think he is the answer until Borchard is ready. NOT Harris. They could both help the team, or both end up a joke and released. Either way they deserve a chance in what looks to be another lost season. I heard Wunsch was hurt, but it's a pulled muscle in his side right? Nothing to do with the arm or pitching?

fquaye149
06-17-2003, 07:30 PM
actually is looking like a good move now!

doublem23
06-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by TRL
Personally I'd rather have Josh Paul giving Olivo a rest than Sandy.

Oh, good God no...

I'm all for keeping Sandy as a coach (apparently the staff likes him), but not if it means more Josh.

sox_fan_forever
06-17-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Oh, good God no...

I'm all for keeping Sandy as a coach (apparently the staff likes him), but not if it means more Josh.

Agreed.

MHOUSE
06-18-2003, 12:40 AM
Sandy would make a great coach. What other options do we have than Paul besides Sandy "DL" Alomar? We signed that guy from the Padres is he any good?

DonkeyKongerko
06-18-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
We signed that guy from the Padres is he any good?

And there's your answer.