PDA

View Full Version : chat room

Blueprint1
06-12-2003, 11:17 AM
some know it all in the chat room the other night corrected me when i said the sox had the best home record in the AL central saying, "I believe the royals have a better one." Royals 15-13 Sox 17-13 I just wanted to clear that up since they posed it in bright red like a was stupid.

Hangar18
06-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
some know it all in the chat room the other night corrected me when i said the sox had the best home record in the AL central saying, "I believe the royals have a better one." Royals 15-13 Sox 17-13 I just wanted to clear that up since they posed it in bright red like a was stupid.

good one. I had to correct a cub fan cousin of mine, when he stated the Cubs have always led the sox in Attendance, even in the 40's, 50's, 60's. He wasnt even alive to be making boasts
like that (hes younger than I am). He was just reeling off
what the media is telling him to say. And to FURTHER prove my point about how the Cubs are a PRODUCT OF THE MEDIA, ONE SEASON LONG INFOMERCIAL, He had the gall to mention how our Attendance is below Detroits, how our "2time" allstar Konerko is awful this year, and how the SOX should be Contracted, because of our Attendance Issues the last decade or so. He basically schpeeled off everything Gammons "incorrectly" stated. Very Typical Cub Fan. Cant think for themselves.

34rancher
06-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
Since our road record is essentially what is killing this team, and since we have such a young team, does anyone else think that our boys are party animals on road trips?

harwar
06-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Its really no secret that some of these guys party pretty hard.Some day games you can just see the hangovers controling their game.This comes under the "been there done that" theme.