PDA

View Full Version : more Sham-ME...

thecell
06-11-2003, 10:48 AM
''Something like that, you never laugh, especially a player like me that has such a great reputation. I'm not going to laugh at something like that. It's not good for my fans.''

Why do people fail to realize what a selfish, pompous jerk this guy is? All he does is talk about himself and his fans. Does he realize that he is on a team that is tied for first place and his suspension will probably hurt the them (which I'm not complaining about). I just needed to vent. Here's a link to the article...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-sosa11.html

dickallen15
06-11-2003, 10:56 AM
The thing that gets me about this whole situation is everyone who criticizes the idiot is supposedly being unfair, according to Gammons, Sosa etc. He was the one that was busted, he was the cheat. He has a corked bat explode and gets busted and is looking to get his suspension reduced because he admitted he used the bat. When its all said and done 10-15 years from now this guy will be exposed as a bigger fraud than Kirby Puckett.

dickallen15
06-11-2003, 10:59 AM
He says he has a great reputation. He may have had a great reputation but it was all built on lies. Sammy Sosa playing without steriods and without cork would hit .220 with 11 hrs and 180 k's

irish rover
06-11-2003, 11:00 AM
da dude gets booed for striking out then gets a standing O for cheating

very f**ked up situation in baseball

sammy the victim

cheeses_h_rice
06-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Sham-ME*'s constantly bringing up his "important" friends makes me very ill. Like somehow Sham-ME*'s entire existence is validated because he knows Bill Clinton and Donald Trump...whatever.

mandmandm
06-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Howard Stern said everything should be taken away from Sosa including his home runs. Said he should be deported. Sounds good to me!

34 Inch Stick
06-11-2003, 02:45 PM
When are we going to get a follow up article about how beloved he really is. What does Joe Girardi, a winner of several world series rings, have to say about Sammy. We heard how Grace feels.