PDA

View Full Version : Thank God

PutItOnTheBoard
08-20-2001, 10:18 PM
Jonathon Hood takes over the 8 pm - midnight shift on the Score. Tommy Williams moves to overnight. God, Tommy Williams was the worst. His take on everything was so shallow and he pandered to callers constantly, seemingly in a desperate attempt to keep listeners. Jonathon Hood is smart and funny. And right off the bat, he's been talking Sox most of the night! The only bad thing is that now I'll feel compelled to listen, as if I don't already spend way too much time caring about sports... :)

charlie browned
08-20-2001, 10:23 PM
agree fully with your analysis.

Chisox353014
08-20-2001, 10:34 PM
Is Tommy Williams the guy who answers almost every question that has any kind of commonly known sports fact in it by saying "I'm not sure, I'd have to look that up.."? I remember hearing a guy like that on the Score once who didn't know ANYTHING. He just kept agreeing with callers, but you could tell he really didn't know if what they were saying was true or not.

Jerry_Manuel
08-20-2001, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Is Tommy Williams the guy who answers almost every question that has any kind of commonly known sports fact in it by saying "I'm not sure, I'd have to look that up.."? I remember hearing a guy like that on the Score once who didn't know ANYTHING. He just kept agreeing with callers, but you could tell he really didn't know if what they were saying was true or not.

Yes that is Tommy Williams otherwise known as "Big Partner".

:moron
The ladies call me big partner to!