PDA

View Full Version : Sox/Cubs @ Urinal

A.T. Money
06-09-2003, 01:37 PM
I have tickets for all 3 games at the Cell between the Flubs and Sox, but I was thinking of buying tickets to a game between the Flubs and Sox at the Urinal. The tickets run about 46.00 each to be in the first row of the 500 level. Not sure if I wanna shell that out, but it's been a long time since I've been to the Urinal, and if I'm gonna go, might as well be when the Sox are there.

You think 46.00 is a reasonable price if I want to get two tickets?

Hangar18
06-09-2003, 01:47 PM
that reminds me......I need tix to at least one of those games
at the Urinal. I seem to have the most fun there.

dickallen15
06-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
I have tickets for all 3 games at the Cell between the Flubs and Sox, but I was thinking of buying tickets to a game between the Flubs and Sox at the Urinal. The tickets run about 46.00 each to be in the first row of the 500 level. Not sure if I wanna shell that out, but it's been a long time since I've been to the Urinal, and if I'm gonna go, might as well be when the Sox are there.

On ebay I got two in the first row of sect. 427 for 56.00 for the pair. The 500 level sucks. There are too many poles.

gosox41
06-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon

I thing 2 cents is too much to pay if the team continues to play the way they did their first 60 games. The last have been well played. Let's hope it's the start of something.

If the Sox continue playing like a bunch of patsies, the last place I want to be is at the Urinal for the Sox/ Cubs series.

Bob

Fisk72
06-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
I thing 2 cents is too much to pay if the team continues to play the way they did their first 60 games. The last have been well played. Let's hope it's the start of something.

If I had a dollar for every time that has been said just this year, well, I'd be able to buy the team from JR! As for the game at the Urinal, a co-worker told me that she gets day of game tix every time the Cards come into town. I haven't heard of this at Comiskey, but if any of you guys have heard of this, let me know. Perhaps I'll make the trek.

MRKARNO
06-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
If the Sox continue playing like a bunch of patsies, the last place I want to be is at the Urinal for the Sox/ Cubs series.

Bob

Let me tell you this, you do not want to be cheering for the losing team at the Urinal. If you thought you felt bad when the sox lose to the Cubs, prepare for 10x worse if you're at the Urinal. And it's still not as good of a feeling when they win. At least at the Cell, most people are there with you if the sox lose. But if they win, it feels better haggling the Cub fans that came to "your house," the cell

thechico
06-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by dickallen15
On ebay I got two in the first row of sect. 427 for 56.00 for the pair. The 500 level sucks. There are too many poles.

Waddya mean too many poles? I suppose ya got something against Czechs and Lugens too. :)

Daver
06-09-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by thechico
Waddya mean too many poles? I suppose ya got something against Czechs and Lugens too. :)

LMAO!!!!

dickallen15
06-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Fisk72
If I had a dollar for every time that has been said just this year, well, I'd be able to buy the team from JR! As for the game at the Urinal, a co-worker told me that she gets day of game tix every time the Cards come into town. I haven't heard of this at Comiskey, but if any of you guys have heard of this, let me know. Perhaps I'll make the trek.

Yes, check the Cubs website a day or two before the game. They sometimes release seats, a Cub fan friend of mine got Cardinal tickets right behind home plate. Nothing popped up for the Yankee series, I thought I might take some Cub fan to the cleaners, but click on the ticket icon on their schedule a day or two before the game and something might be available. Probably are the tickets their brokerage can't sell.