PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle

guillen4life13
06-07-2003, 01:01 PM
I can't help but feel really bad for Mark Buehrle right now. I mean, look at this. He has a 2-9 record, he's probably getting around 2 runs/9 innings to back him up. How the hell is someone supposed to win under those conditions? He's sporting a 4.60 ERA right now, which, while it's kind of high by his standards, has to be a result of the frustration he must get from turning in good outings and still getting the loss.

ScottyTheSoxFan
06-07-2003, 01:52 PM
last nights loss should go to the offense, not buehrle. so the offenses record is probably like 3 wins -34 losses)

gosox41
06-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
I can't help but feel really bad for Mark Buehrle right now. I mean, look at this. He has a 2-9 record, he's probably getting around 2 runs/9 innings to back him up. How the hell is someone supposed to win under those conditions? He's sporting a 4.60 ERA right now, which, while it's kind of high by his standards, has to be a result of the frustration he must get from turning in good outings and still getting the loss.

I feel bad for all the Sox pitchers that have pitched well. The pitching this year has been pretty solid. Fifth in the AL in ERA should translate to a lot better then being 8 games under .500.

Bob

lowesox
06-07-2003, 10:11 PM
We should be rewarding all of our pitchers with trades out of hell.