PDA

View Full Version : LMAO. Sham-ME* hops, no zinger. Again!

cheeses_h_rice
06-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Just saw highlights of the game, and Sham-ME* hit a long fly ball to RF, hopped and....the ball was caught on the warning track.

Is this the future of Sham-ME*? I noticed he did it the other day and the ball barely made it out of the infield.

If so, "delicious"!

p.s. say goodbye to first place, Flub fans!!!

Vsahajpal
06-06-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Just saw highlights of the game, and Sham-ME* hit a long fly ball to RF, hopped and....the ball was caught on the warning track.

Is this the future of Sham-ME*? I noticed he did it the other day and the ball barely made it out of the infield.

If so, "delicious"!

p.s. say goodbye to first place, Flub fans!!!

Goodbye.

Go Astros.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-06-2003, 07:56 PM
He had better start "bulking up" on the Flintstone vitamins--or else! :smile:

Of course a corked bat has been known to help his bat speed, too. That's the great thing about being such a multi-dimensional cheater. He can pick and choose whatever suits him best--then lie and deny his pants off.

No matter what, there will still be daddies (doubtlessly cuckold) with their sons waving signs at the Urinal proclaiming "Still Humping Sammy!"

:gulp:

Dan H
06-06-2003, 07:57 PM
Hopped and no homer? I can't believe how stupid this guy is. The hop should have stopped long ago, but at least before he hopped for homers. This is first time I ever cheered for the Yankees. Now I'm cheering for the Astros.

Paulwny
06-06-2003, 08:05 PM
After Shamee made his "diving" catch, Michael Kay, yank announcer, said " I don't think that dive was necessary". After the replay showed him take a dive after catching the ball Kay said, " Well, he's been known to put mustard on a hot dog".

LuvSox
06-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
After Shamee made his "diving" catch, Michael Kay, yank announcer, said " I don't think that dive was necessary". After the replay showed him take a dive after catching the ball Kay said, " Well, he's been known to put mustard on a hot dog".

Chimp says "Sammy makes a DIVING catch!!!!!" In reality he fell down. HE FELL DOWN, CHIMP! Friggin' moron.

joecrede
06-06-2003, 08:29 PM
Before this season I don't recall ever seeing Sammy hop and the ball NOT go out.

I saw the hop/no homer twice earlier this year which was further evidence to me that he was off the Flintstone vitamins and in the four games since the cork:

2 hops
0 homers

Thunderstruck30
06-07-2003, 12:11 AM
I cant decide whats funnier, Sosa striking out 3 times a game, or doing his little gay hop but not hit a home run.

Konerkoholic
06-07-2003, 01:20 AM
God I hate how Chip overemphasizes Sosa's good but not great catches in the field. That dive was after he made the catch. It's pathetic that Shammy* goes to these lengths to pretend to be a good fielder. Kudos to the Yanks announcer for knowing bulls*** when he sees it.
Our announcers don't pretend our fielders are better than they are. One of the biggest reasons I hate all of Cubdom is that bufoon Chip Caray.

MHOUSE
06-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Chip is a moron. Every swing is a DRIVE TO....short. There's a HOT SHOT TO.....the pitcher. It's ridiculous. I mean come on. Maybe now that some of this "fame" and "integrity" is lost some pitchers will be able to pitch him inside or bean him after that gay hop skip and trot. Osuna gave him some high inside heat when they went to him for 0.1 IP to face Shammee. Good to see.

MRKARNO
06-07-2003, 09:36 AM
and SammMY SWINGS ANd misses. Strike 3. That's four for sammy on the day

T Dog
06-07-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny

I heard that catch on Cubs radio. I was left believing Sosa had come out of nowhere to make a year-end-clips-quality catch. I know Sosa is a liar. Don't tell me Pat Hughes and Ron Santo lie too.

Santo looked at the replay of the fly out to see how big Sosa's hop was. He determined that it wasn't a real hop, sort of an almost hop. So, a couple of minutes after he hit the ball, I knew it wouldn't go out.

Santo has a big heart, though. Deep in the count, the second time the Yankees had the bases loaded and two out, he started to wish some church organist well for her years of service at her church organ. Later he said he got a fax from someone who wrote that his fax about Sammy probably wouldn't be read. Santo said he was right -- they were in severe disagreement -- but he thanked the faxer for the fax anyway.

I have got to stop listening to Cubs radio.

harwar
06-07-2003, 12:29 PM
"chip" Caray is now,just the kind of guy,that his grandfather couldn't stand and would have taken apart while holding court in some bar.As for sosa,i think there should be a search far and wide for the scoundrel who has hidden the kriptonite in his jockstrap.

fquaye149
06-07-2003, 09:39 PM
if i were a pitcher and sosa did that f'ing bs home run trot of his, the next time he came up i would put a baseball in his brain. what has the world come to with these fashion shows on the basepaths? is this football?