PDA

View Full Version : Holy schnikees, Mariotti shows some stones

xil357
06-05-2003, 09:02 AM
Its nowhere near as strong as Telander was yesterday, but for "Brown Nose" Mariotti this is refreshing. It's more of a slap on the wrist to Sammy and a (corked) bat to the skull of MLB and Selig.

He basically says that Sammy is too smart of a player for this to have been an accident as Sosa claims.

What impresses me most is that he didn't blame Frank, Reinsdorf or The Cell's upper deck.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay05.html

So, did Jay:

Have an epiphany?
Write it through clenched teeth?
Weasel his way out of his previously expressed love of Corky?
Write it on orders from Sun-Times management to defame Tribune Co.?

ozzman
06-05-2003, 10:09 AM
that was one of the most professional articles i have ever read from moronotti.

alohafri
06-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Did anyone read mariotti's column today? I am dumbfounded. It's probably the most eloquent and well thought out column I've seen come out of the Sun-times in a long time.

(from Mrs. Aloha)

TornLabrum
06-05-2003, 12:54 PM
I'm not voting for any of the above. Moronotti is a windsock. That's why it took him an extra day to write this column. He had to find out which way the wind was blowing.

TornLabrum
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by alohafri
Did anyone read mariotti's column today? I am dumbfounded. It's probably the most eloquent and well thought out column I've seen come out of the Sun-times in a long time.

(from Mrs. Aloha)

Nah, there's already another thread on this, and I expressed my opinion there. It's just Jay windsocking again.