PDA

View Full Version : Worst team in baseball?

diehardjoe
06-04-2003, 10:04 PM
This team maybe the worst team in baseball. They are 29 out of 30 in average in MBL. I am sure that I could grab a 16 inch softball team that could hit better then these clowns.

Please start getting rid on this clown factory we call a MLB baseball team.

Mammoo
06-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Haven't you been listening to KW and JM???

They have confidence in this team. Things will be better real soon.

Everything is hunky dorry...just some bad breaks is all :(:

thezeker
06-04-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo

From what I have seen so far this is the worst team in baseball. Even Milwaukee and Detroit play hard and hustle. The Sox do not do either. If they do not shake this mess up soon they will lose 100 games. Play like this is contaigious. It will soon affect the 1 or 2 players who have been giving it their all.

How did we get to this sad state of affairs. The blame must fall on Kenny Williams and a little bit on us for falling for this teams pathetic efforts for the last 3 years. The last 2 years they would play decently when they were out of it and the games did not matter. This team is not even capable of doing that!

Get rid of Williams, let the new GM pick his own manager and put everyone on the trading block with the exception of Olivo, Marte, and Crede. Yes, I still believe Crede is a ballplayer and eventually will be an all star. See what we can do to get some pitching, defense, and situational hitting. Our best teams featured these attributes and its time we get back to where we belong.

It's time to shatter this team and get headed in a new direction. It will take the likes of Colon, Ordonez, and Buerle to bring us some decent players back here. Come on JR, let's get cutting, give us a glimmer of hope!

chisoxt
06-04-2003, 11:48 PM
Get rid of Williams, let the new GM pick his own manager and put everyone on the trading block with the exception of Olivo, Marte, and Crede .

I couldn't agree more. Kenny Williams is too stupid to oversee a rebuilding effort. The principal objective of the impending white flag II trade will be to dump salary and not get anything in return.

GASHWOUND
06-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by diehardjoe
This team maybe the worst team in baseball. They are 29 out of 30 in average in MBL. I am sure that I could grab a 16 inch softball team that could hit better then these clowns.

Please start getting rid on this clown factory we call a MLB baseball team.

Why are you insulting clowns? Calling the Sox clowns is actually to much of a compliment. :(: :angry:

GASHWOUND
06-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo

I love the phrase hunky dorry. :D:

and oh, yes everything will be just fine for this club :o: :whiner: