PDA

View Full Version : HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!!

doublem23
08-20-2001, 06:08 PM
What up, y'all?

Doublem23 is back in Chicago. Great vacation. Glad to be back. I will flunk English IV because I had about 1,300 pages to read by Friday, and I read a whopping 113. I am screwed.

Oh well. I see we suck. I followed the Sox from BBTN, and I kind of wish I hadn't. Perhaps it was because I only saw the highlights, but it looked like we gave 2 games to Oakland.

At least the Cubs have swooned.

It is good to be back!

Daver
08-20-2001, 06:36 PM
Youv'e got plenty of time to read that.I read the entire semester of english 101 in 2 days and passed the final,then the bastard told me he was giving me an incomplete cause I only attended his class twice.Can you beleive the nerve of that guy?

Jerry_Manuel
08-20-2001, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by daver
Youv'e got plenty of time to read that.I read the entire semester of english 101 in 2 days and passed the final,then the bastard told me he was giving me an incomplete cause I only attended his class twice.Can you beleive the nerve of that guy?

:moron
Ha Ha!

CLR01
08-21-2001, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by daver

May that english teacher RIP.