PDA

View Full Version : Let's us WSI Folk Send Loaiza a Candygram

Procol Harum
06-03-2003, 11:30 PM
...or a bouquet of roses or enroll him in the jelly-of-the-month club or somesuch. Can you imagine how incredibly awful this team would be if Loaiza would have performed like some of the other "Big" pitching pickups the Sox have acquired in recent years like Jaime Navarro or David Wells???? Oh the humanity!

Of course, he'd say if we really appreciated him we'd get him traded away from this God-forsaken baseball team...

JoseCanseco6969
06-03-2003, 11:43 PM
I too feel so bad for Loaiza because he busts him hump every day out there and we never give him more than a run or two. He seems to have a lot of heart unlike the rest of this black hole of a sox team. I'm sure he will get his wish and be trade bait soon enough. Ill be sad to see him go since hes one of the VERY few KW moves that actually panned out.

Procol Harum
06-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by JoseCanseco6969
I too feel so bad for Loaiza

Did you see the close-up of Loaiza in the dugout after the D-backs had tied the game? Poor guy looked like he was about ready to cry.

LuvSox
06-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Did you see the close-up of Loaiza in the dugout after the D-backs had tied the game? Poor guy looked like he was about ready to cry.

I'm not sure I could have controlled myself. I was thinking more along the lines of cracking Jiminez & Valentines' skulls together, ala Three Stooges.

doublem23
06-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Ahhh, the Jelly of the Month Club.... The gift that keeps on giving.

Seriously, though, if I was Loaiza, I would just bitch this team out.

GASHWOUND
06-04-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by LuvSox
I'm not sure I could have controlled myself. I was thinking more along the lines of cracking Jiminez & Valentines' skulls together, ala Three Stooges.

SIGH......Buehrle AND Loaiza should do the honors :angry:

pudge
06-04-2003, 12:59 AM
I just felt so bad for him, I did not even care if the Sox won the game or not (as a matter of fact, I just want them to lose so the management can get canned) but I really wanted the win for Loaiza... he would literally be the leading Cy Young candidate this season if he had any kind of offense behind him.

Mammoo
06-04-2003, 08:41 AM
What an incredible story this guy is. It is pleasure to watch him pitch. The way he moves the ball around is something to see. I hope Jon Garland and Danny Wright learn something from this guy.

Bisco Stu
06-04-2003, 02:53 PM
He definitely should start the All-Star Game. Sammy's bat will be leaking more cork when he faces E-Lo.