PDA

View Full Version : If Reinsdorf does nothing...

Viva Magglio
06-04-2003, 12:19 AM
...it is proof that he does not give a flying **** about us the fans.

TornLabrum
06-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...it is proof that he does not give a flying **** about us the fans.

He doesn't.

Fridaythe13thJason
06-04-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
He doesn't.

Wouldn't he prove a lot to all of us and even win some of us back if he went insane and fired everyone, hired a new GM to retool this entire club, and said he gave it his all and expected more from this team that he didn't get. He's starting fresh and will give the fans what they deserve but try another direction, defense, speed, and pitching.

He would win me back if he gave that a shot. I couldn't ask for more from an owner.

Daver
06-04-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by SoCalUIC
Wouldn't he prove a lot to all of us and even win some of us back if he went insane and fired everyone, hired a new GM to retool this entire club, and said he gave it his all and expected more from this team that he didn't get. He's starting fresh and will give the fans what they deserve but try another direction, defense, speed, and pitching.

He would win me back if he gave that a shot. I couldn't ask for more from an owner.

That would affect profit margin,it won't happen.

Fridaythe13thJason
06-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by daver
That would affect profit margin,it won't happen.

Sorry, I've never used deep pink before. That was my intention however.

Lip Man 1
06-04-2003, 01:50 AM
The only thing Uncle Jerry will do is hold a fire sale in about 60 days then blame the fans.

Yea that White Flag Deal sure set the franchise up for a great looking future didn't it! LOL

Lip

RKMeibalane
06-04-2003, 02:14 AM
:reinsy

"I won't do anything to clean up this mess until attendance increases."