PDA

View Full Version : In AZ & LA

Eddie Gaedel
06-02-2003, 09:59 PM
I'll be at the games in Phoenix (6/5) and L.A. (6/6,7). Does anybody know what the pitching matchups might be?

Hangar18
06-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Eddie Gaedel
I'll be at the games in Phoenix (6/5) and L.A. (6/6,7). Does anybody know what the pitching matchups might be?

Hey Eddie, Im going to be at the LA games also, there are a bunch of us From WSI and SoxNet from Chicago, and Sox Fans from the West Coast meeting at the Biltmore Hotel/Grand Ave Sports bar on Friday 3pm. its downtown LA and 5 mins from the Stadium by car im told. Got them to open it up for a bunch of southsiders, so be sure to look us up....

siugrad25
06-03-2003, 01:06 AM
Tuesday: 8:35 p.m.; WGN-Ch. 9, WMVP-AM 1000
Esteban Loaiza (8-2, 1.96 ERA) vs. Miguel Batista (3-3, 3.24)

Wednesday: 8:35 p.m.; Fox Sports Net Plus, CLTV, WMVP-AM 1000. Jon Garland (3-4, 4.88) vs. Curt Schilling (4-3, 3.04)

Thursday: 8:35 p.m.; WCIU-Ch. 26, WMVP-AM 1000 Dan Wright (0-3, 6.57) vs. Elmer Dessens (4-4, 5.45)

Looks like we'll be throwing Buehrle and Colon vs. the Dodgers. I'm still interested in seeing how Schilling's going to do Wednesday night... A split of the six games would make me extremely happy, but if you can't beat the Tribe and the MoTown Kitties ...

Tree
06-03-2003, 08:05 AM
I'll be at today's game and tomorrow's at Bank One.
Hopefully Thomas will be at first. I have grown weary of all the double plays that Konerko hits into. It seems like it is the only thing that he is doing well. And thats not good.

Eddie Gaedel
06-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Hey Eddie, Im going to be at the LA games also...
Thanks for the info. I'll try and be there.

white sox bill
06-03-2003, 02:17 PM
At least the sox will be on late, past my bedtime to spare me the frustration...LA & AZ, looks like they'd be lucky to come out of that 1-5.

Not to hijack this thread, but hopefully JM will be gone soon. When things are rock bottom, ANY change would be welcome, and I mean anything from different uniforms, to different pre-game preperations, to changing batboys. This team is an embarrsement to the city of Chicago, American League Baseball and esp. to die hard Sox fans. I'm ashamed, humiliated,embarrasad. This is worse than getting caught dead in a cathouse.

Changes have to be made soon or there WILL be talk of contraction rather than contracts.

Bill

longshot7
06-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Hey Eddie, Im going to be at the LA games also, there are a bunch of us From WSI and SoxNet from Chicago, and Sox Fans from the West Coast meeting at the Biltmore Hotel/Grand Ave Sports bar on Friday 3pm. its downtown LA and 5 mins from the Stadium by car im told. Got them to open it up for a bunch of southsiders, so be sure to look us up....

I'll try to make the bar, but can't make the game that night - going Sat! It's a bit more than a 5 min drive from the Stadium, esp during rush hour. Leave early.