PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Terry Bevington

Sufferin
06-02-2003, 04:54 PM
at least he was good for laughs. "That ball was fair, uh, foul. Wait let me call in a pitcher that's not warming up."

Seriously; enough's enough, the Manuel show has run it's course here. I've never liked the guy, he ****ed up the 2000 season by letting everyone get flat at the end. He's the WORST in-game handler of pitchers I've ever seen. He has no clue how to use his bench and he's putting everyone to sleep.

Maybe it's just me, but you should use your relievers more than once every 2 weeks. If there aren't enough opportunities to use them, THEN WHY DO WE HAVE A 12 MAN STAFF? Send Glover down to start in AAA and bring in someone who, oh I don't know, can come in a pinch run for our elephant starting lineup. Again maybe it's just me, but I don't bring in a guy with a 9+ ERA when we're still in the game. Tell the truth, how many thought they had a chance in Hell of winning when you saw White trotting in from the bullpen. "Well Jerry's packed it in , we might as well too". Get this ****ing guy out of here already. I don't care who they bring in, hey why not let Nossek have a shot at it the rest of the year?

Oh and BTW, how about letting someone pitch a complete game once in a while? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :?: