PDA

View Full Version : 2-5 now on Current Roadtrip....

Hangar18
06-02-2003, 01:47 PM
and the Very Real Possibility of going 2-11 now. WE are NOT GOING TO WIN a single game from here on out, til we get back home now. Im going to LA to see us get swept over there too. (I saw us get SWEPT out of St Louis a couple yrs ago) How far
is this team going to sink ?? Who ordered the Code Red??
Me. thats who. I ordered the Code Red on this team/season.

Paulwny
06-02-2003, 01:49 PM
We have lost 5 straight games to the tribe.

A.T. Money
06-02-2003, 01:53 PM
I think it's funny Milton Bradley is batting .350. This is the same punk ass who went nuts when he was in the minor leagues.

And for whatever reason, Vizquel still kills us.

Sad
06-02-2003, 01:55 PM
this is very embarassing :(: we got swept by Cleveland?! :angry:

how long is this going to go on without changes being made?

we'll make Arizona look like world-beaters next

IT OVAH.

Jerko
06-02-2003, 02:04 PM
Good thing Schilling may miss his turn, we can have another unknown pitcher with an ERA of 6 shut us down. Also, we have the worst strategist in the world as a manager and now we have to play what, 6 games in a row where strategy actually matters? Not looking good. Look on the bright side! We come home to SF (you just know Durham alone will win one game for them just to screw us even further), S.D. (you thought it was bad losing to Detroit........just wait) and Boston, then it's Cubs and Twins for the rest of the month of June. Let's see, after today, 26 games are left in June. If we get 10 wins consider it a good month.

daveb816
06-02-2003, 04:01 PM
They might well go 0-6 out West, but I'm looking forward to these games for 1 reason: NO PAULIE IN THE STARTING LINEUP FOR SIX STRAIGHT GAMES. I might give Daubach 1 start unless Frank is hitting particularly well.

RKMeibalane
06-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by daveb816
They might well go 0-6 out West, but I'm looking forward to these games for 1 reason: NO PAULIE IN THE STARTING LINEUP FOR SIX STRAIGHT GAMES. I might give Daubach 1 start unless Frank is hitting particularly well.

Your post made me think of yet another reason to dread seeing this team step onto a baseball field. At the begining of the season, many of us at WSI believed that if Frank Thomas once again became the Sox best hitter, it meant that the AL Central belonged to the White Sox. Well, you know what they say, be careful what you wish for, you may get it. Frank is once again the best hitter on the team, and look what's happened. Everyone else is sucking. Good grief this team blows.

On a lighter note, I am looking forward to not seeing Konerko in the lineup. Frank has been swinging the bat well for the past few days. He is leading the team in nearly every major offensive category, and he deserves to start. Konerko and Daubach can stay on the bench for all I care.

MRKARNO
06-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
Good thing Schilling may miss his turn, we can have another unknown pitcher with an ERA of 6 shut us down.

Schiling asked if he could move his scheduled start up a day because he only pitched 65 pitches that day. Talk about not standing down.