PDA

View Full Version : For the record...

PaleHoseGeorge
08-20-2001, 10:42 AM
...to clear up something somebody brought to my attention.

I have not posted at ANY Sox site besides WSI for over a year. That includes the official site, ESPN, and all the other ones old and new. I haven't posted at any Cubs site in over 18 months either. How's that for being "Cubs obsessed"?

I've got plenty of things to keep me busy right here at White Sox Interactive. That ought to be obvious.

As for whatever ridiculous rationale someone dreamed up to explain why I would bother posting someplace else, you'll have to ask that wrong-headed, dull-eyed, dim-witted fool.

:)

cheeses_h_rice
08-20-2001, 11:06 AM
PHG, care to shed any light on who this "dimwitted fool" might be? Curious minds wanna know...

PaleHoseGeorge
08-20-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
PHG, care to shed any light on who this "dimwitted fool" might be? Curious minds wanna know...

Oh, just the usual suspects, LOL!

Some people are still fighting the Rivals.com wars. Of course they would never admit to being "obsessed".

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-20-2001, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
...to clear up something somebody brought to my attention.

I have not posted at ANY Sox site besides WSI for over a year. That includes the official site, ESPN, and all the other ones old and new. I haven't posted at any Cubs site in over 18 months either. How's that for being "Cubs obsessed"?

As for whatever ridiculous rationale someone dreamed up to explain why I would bother posting someplace else, you'll have to ask that wrong-headed, dull-eyed, dim-witted fool.

Did I miss something?

cheeses_h_rice
08-20-2001, 11:58 AM
Aha, I think I found the site he's referring to. It's the network that has somewhat replaced the old Rivals network; you know, the one that crashes your browser if you look at more than one post. Someone accused PHG of being a poster on that MB, and they called this place some derogatory names in the process.

At least WSI doesn't cause my browser to freak out!

Jerry_Manuel
08-20-2001, 12:09 PM
Aha, I think I found the site he's referring to. It's the network that has somewhat replaced the old Rivals network; you know, the one that crashes your browser if you look at more than one post. Someone accused PHG of being a poster on that MB, and they called this place some derogatory names in the process.

At least WSI doesn't cause my browser to freak out!

Are you talking about Alliance Sports?

cheeses_h_rice
08-20-2001, 12:15 PM
baseballaddicts.com

Spiff
08-20-2001, 12:21 PM
you mean baseballaddicts.net?

Jerry_Manuel
08-20-2001, 12:24 PM
baseballaddicts.com
Oh ok I know exactly what your talking about.

:moron
Losers.