PDA

View Full Version : We Need to go 19-9 in May, to take 1st

Hangar18
05-29-2003, 09:41 AM
This is what I predicted we needed to do this Month to Overtake KC, and get into first Place. What I didnt think would happen, is that the Minnesota Twins read my post instead, and are currently 19-6 for the month of MAY. What a joke this team has become.....

fhqwhgads
05-29-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
What I didnt think would happen, is that the Minnesota Twins read my post instead, and are currently 19-6 for the month of MAY.

To add insult to injury, if the Twins should win the next three against the M's, they will set a franchise record for wins in May, be 3.5 games better than last year at the end of May, and have the best overall record in the AL.

2k2 vs. 2k3 watch note: At the end of May last year, the White Sox were 2.5 games out of first place.

GO TWINS!

Hangar18
05-29-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by fhqwhgads
To add insult to injury, if the Twins should win the next three against the M's, they will set a franchise record for wins in May, be 3.5 games better than last year at the end of May, and have the best overall record in the AL.

2k2 vs. 2k3 watch note: At the end of May last year, the White Sox were 2.5 games out of first place.

GO TWINS!

yup. the sox shouldve been heeding how far back they were at the end of april. Never shouldve let the month of May go by .....