PDA

View Full Version : Message to Kenny:

lowesox
05-27-2003, 09:53 PM
That's another loss, Kenny. There was one yesterday. There will be another one tomorrow. If you don't see it coming, then you're the only one. I'm not sure why this would be surprising to you. Do you watch baseball?

MRKARNO
05-27-2003, 09:55 PM
:firejerry

Mammoo
05-27-2003, 10:40 PM
The more I think about it, I wonder if the Sox would be more quickly improved by a blockbuster trade than a managerial change.

I'm not a big JM fan, it's just that shaking up the clubhouse with a serious maneuver will have a twofold effect of bringing in better player(s) and sending a message that the ones remaining had better snap out of it or they could be next.

Last night four error game was shameful. That kind of performance should not be tolerated by management!

TornLabrum
05-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
That's another loss, Kenny. There was one yesterday. There will be another one tomorrow. If you don't see it coming, then you're the only one. I'm not sure why this would be surprising to you. Do you watch baseball?

We won't lose once we're on the road and away from all the media pressure!

Oops...we are on the road!

WinningUgly!
05-27-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
The more I think about it, I wonder if the Sox would be more quickly improved by a blockbuster trade than a managerial change.

I'm not a big JM fan, it's just that shaking up the clubhouse with a serious maneuver will have a twofold effect of bringing in better player(s) and sending a message that the ones remaining had better snap out of it or they could be next.

Last night four error game was shameful. That kind of performance should not be tolerated by management!

I'm all for unloading a couple of our big righthanded hitting goofs(Lee/Thomas/Konerko) for some good contact hitters with some speed &/or defense.

duke of dorwood
05-27-2003, 11:13 PM
:KW

We're just glad to be away from the fans and Media conjecture. We'd rather be here where there is SARS

What a jag

lowesox
05-28-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Mammoo

NO! A trade is a terrible, terrible idea. Think about it - who makes the trades? And with so many players on this team at their all-time lowest value Kenny is sure to get slaughtered in a deal. Besides, the only way he can make a reasonably good move is if the Yankees set everything up for him.

SoxxoS
05-28-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I'm all for unloading a couple of our big righthanded hitting goofs(Lee/Thomas/Konerko) for some good contact hitters with some speed &/or defense.

I don't think Konerko can be described as a "big righthanded hitting goof." You got the big, righthanded and goof part right, though.

Irishsox1
05-28-2003, 12:44 PM
My message to Kenny would be:

You suck!
Why don't you quit!
Your in way over your head!
Your a pompous ass!
Take Jerry Manual out with you!