PDA

View Full Version : If they had fired JM

Blueprint1
05-27-2003, 12:25 PM
If the sox had fired JM i would have gone to one maybe two of the game this weekend. just letting JR know that attendance is down because no moves have been made.

gosox41
05-27-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint1
If the sox had fired JM i would have gone to one maybe two of the game this weekend. just letting JR know that attendance is down because no moves have been made.

E-mail this message to the White Sox and www.whitesox.com. They'll be more likely to get it.

Bob

npdempse
05-27-2003, 04:34 PM
This is basically what Gammons was saying on Baseball Tonight Last night. The only teams with worse attendance are Detroit, Florida, Montreal, and one other that I forget. He surmised that the apathy in the front office is yielding apathy in the box office.

BTW, I've got to send a check to the Sox for some tix from a couple of weeks ago. Memo: Fire Jerry Manuel.

TornLabrum
05-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by npdempse
This is basically what Gammons was saying on Baseball Tonight Last night. The only teams with worse attendance are Detroit, Florida, Montreal, and one other that I forget. He surmised that the apathy in the front office is yielding apathy in the box office.

Something that the "Fallen Arches" column has been saying for weeks.