PDA

View Full Version : Sox and SARS

Viva Magglio
05-26-2003, 03:25 PM
How interesting it is that we're going to Toronto in the wake of another SARS outbreak in that city. The White Sox and MLB have, of course, made precautions to prevent players from becoming infected. For example, players will be spending more time in their hotel rooms than going out to places. Also, Ed Farmer is not travelling to Toronto for the series. He's staying in Chicago, and Dave Wills will go to Toronto instead to join John Rooney. Farmer had a kidney transplant about a dozen years ago resulting in a weaker immune system. Needless to say, Farmer feels he would be at greater risk to get SARS than the average person.

TheBigHurt
05-26-2003, 04:23 PM
WOULDNT effect me wether or not to go to the ball park......BY the way I hear very good and very bad things about the Skydome

BE GOOD daver

whitesoxwilkes
05-26-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
WOULDNT effect me wether or not to go to the ball park......BY the way I hear very good and very bad things about the Skydome

BE GOOD daver

The onlu upside to the Skydome is they serve Labatt on tap.

Brian26
05-26-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
Also, Ed Farmer is not travelling to Toronto for the series. He's staying in Chicago, and Dave Wills will go to Toronto instead to join John Rooney.

Farmio is in the studio in Chicago, and Rooney is in Toronto, and they're going to do the broadcast together. Wills stayed here in Chicago and will do the postgame. Interesting.