PDA

View Full Version : New Promotions?

ewokpelts
05-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey all,

Have the Sox started any new 1/2 off ticket promotions? I heard the tail end of a blurb on Last Monday's game(toronto) about bringing in a reciept and getting coupons for buy one, get one free tickets, and I though I also heard something about Gatorade sponsoring something with the Sox. More specifically, bringing in Gatorade caps into the ball park. But for what, I dont know. Any info wil help.
Thanks,
Gene

gosox41
05-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey all,

Have the Sox started any new 1/2 off ticket promotions? I heard the tail end of a blurb on Last Monday's game(toronto) about bringing in a reciept and getting coupons for buy one, get one free tickets, and I though I also heard something about Gatorade sponsoring something with the Sox. More specifically, bringing in Gatorade caps into the ball park. But for what, I dont know. Any info wil help.
Thanks,
Gene

Every Monday game is half price. Tuesday games are 1/2 price if you bring in an empty Pepsi container. Seeing as how Pepsi owns Gatorade, this may also apply to their product.

Bob

Hangar18
05-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Ive got a Promotion for the SOX to use......
GUARANTEED WIN NITE. You come to the game, and if the sox DONT win....you get a ticket to another game. No Questions Asked.

PaleHoseGeorge
05-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Ive got a Promotion for the SOX to use......
GUARANTEED WIN NITE. You come to the game, and if the sox DONT win....you get a ticket to another game. No Questions Asked.

Well, it's not like we haven't got plenty of empty blue seats to accommodate everyone with a freebie ticket. :smile:

:gallas
"Look Hangar, I don't do any promotions that don't involve dogs, Elvis, or getting laid at the ballpark."