PDA

View Full Version : As Bad as it gets, Starring the 2003 Chicago White Sox!

ssang
05-24-2003, 08:58 PM
The craziest thing about this bunch of losers, that some may call the White Sox, is that they have mangaed to find a way to look more pathetic, bad, horrible, awful and emabrrasing each and every passing game. We have the worst offense in baseball (worse than Detroit IMO), the worst defense in baseball, the worst baserunning in baseball, the least clutch team in baseball, the worst manager in baseball, the worst GM in baseball, and even the worst freakin' owner in baseball (IMO)!!!!!!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think any professional sports franchise could be as Horrific as the 2003 White Sox. We can't hit freakin' DETROIT!?!?!?!?!!?!? *** is that? I think that I actually HATE this team. In fact, it's gotten so bad that I think that I'm gonna do what previously was unfathomable. .....I'm going to root against them. Honestly, this team deserves it!!! Why should any player, coach, or upper management figure receive any support from the fans?? They shouldn't. Some of you would say this makes me a bad fan. If that's the case go to Wrigley and cheer the Cubs because you'd fit right in there. I refuse to show any support for any part of this franchise until the Sox prove that they're serious about winning!! How can KW and JR sit back and accept this embarrasing team? I don't know. But I sure as hell know one thing....I will not accept it any longer. Damn these White Sox!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Sorry for the rant, but I'm real pissed.

Konerkoholic
05-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Don't apologize. I agree with what you said except for rooting against them. I am however, cutting off all ties to this White Sox team. You have GOT to be kidding me getting shut out by the Tigers. What the hell more can their pitchers do? The White Sox are the laughing stock of baseball. I am not subjecting myself to that kind of embarassment. I'm not going to a game this year, nor am I watching or listening to this team. :angry:

seventytwo
05-24-2003, 09:07 PM
I agree with you. I hate this team with the white hot intensity of a thousand bonfires.

:angry:

Viva Magglio
05-24-2003, 09:09 PM
:wills
"For every step we take forward, we take two steps back."

Lip Man 1
05-24-2003, 10:05 PM
The only pitcher these guys might be able to hit right now is Tatum O' Neal who pitched for the Bad News Bears. (maybe)

This is as bad as it gets folks. By the All Star Break the Sox won't be able to draw flies with three day old garbage (which is what they have on the field right now...)

But at least they are consistent...they can't win ANYTHING.

Lip

chisox06
05-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Agreed, Im beyond pissed. After this game I have given my letter of resignation if you will. I had a lot of plans for drivin down to a few games this year, but after seeing this team play, there not worth the sweat on my back. THIS TEAM SUCKS. Shut out by the f****** TIGERS, the worst team in baseball. Konerko, consistantly hits into double plays, hes had more than enough time to correct this slump, and continues to do the exact same thing day in and day out, S U C K. Frank Thomas with an embarrising at bat where he swung at a pitch about 3 feet outa the strike zone. The only satisfaction I got was hearing the sox fans boo his washed up arrogant ass off the field.

AND WHY IS IT THIS TEAM WATCHES FIRST PITCH AFTER FIRST PITCH RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE!?!?!?

Nice job by Loaiza tonight. To bad he got "out pitched" by Gary Knotts.

MHOUSE
05-24-2003, 11:39 PM
I feel bad for the few quality players that we have who have to put up with this. Stand up: Colon, Loaiza, Wunsch, Marte. Everyone else you're not worth anything. I turned on the radio after being out all day to hear Thomas strike out and get booed off the plate. Farmer sighing that it's 1-0 Detroit after 8 innings. What!! Our ace Loaiza pitches 7 innings gives up ONE EARNED one FOUR HITS, a gem (aside from the walks) and LOSES. Jebus this is sad.

Chisox353014
05-24-2003, 11:47 PM
This seems like the official venting thread so I guess I'll post here. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I could have a worse time than the first two games I attended at Insert Corporate Name Here Field. Couldn't be worse than getting absolutely soaked and frozen to the bone (and missing the game to top it off) on Opening Day, right? Couldn't get worse than the "Parade of the Morons" and Billy Koch coughing it up against Kansas City, right? Figured that Loaiza going up against the worst offense I can ever remember masquerading as a major league team would be at least a Sox victory, right?
WRONG! :angry:
Tonight was without a doubt the worst time I've ever had at a Sox game. 3 hits against Don Knotts and the freaking Tigers!?! I want my money back.
My 20-game ultimatum, which was to last until the Arizona series, is ending tonight instead. I'm not rooting against the Sox, and I'm not going to root for another team (well, I'll be rooting for Houston, Cincy and St. Louis), but I'm sure as hell not watching this garbage anymore. Not for a while at least. It's too depressing and wayyyy too frustrating to sit through. Get back above .500, win a series against a winning team or two and then we can talk, Sox. Until then, It's next day's box scores for me.

lowesox
05-25-2003, 12:44 AM
This will probably be my last post -- unless I hear the sox fire manuel and bring in Backman. If that happens I'll give them one more chance. Otherwise, I hope they lose the rest of this season. I'm ashamed for ever having had rooted for this team.

WSIers: thanks for the great challenging debates. There are few people I'd rather watch a game with. Ciao.