PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's Loss

ssang
05-24-2003, 10:57 AM
I would say that last night officialy made up my mind that the 2003 White Sox are, indeed, the worst major league baseball team of all-time. 2nd worst offense in baseball, worst defense in baseball, worst base running team in baseball, and least clutch team in baseball. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I QUIT and so should all of you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lowesox
05-24-2003, 11:20 AM
I want to stop watching games. I want to stop coming to WSI. I want to give up wholeheartedly on the WhiteSox. They are a terrible investment of time.

Everytime they win two games in a row they're sure to lose the third. Why? Because they have no passion. Why should they try to win a third in a row -- they just won the last two!!! They seem to forget that every time they win two in a row they usually lose 5 in a row before that.

I'm been a big JM supporter for as long as he's been our manager. But what we are watching are a bunch of dead dogs. When they win, its because of talent and NEVER heart. And I hate the fact that this is my favourite team. We need a guy like Backman, who can hopefully turn that around.

Anyways, I want to quit on them because of the shameful way that they play. But I won't. And its not because I don't want to. It's because they're like an addiction I can't shake.

Jjav829
05-24-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ssang
I would say that last night officialy made up my mind that the 2003 White Sox are, indeed, the worst major league baseball team of all-time. 2nd worst offense in baseball, worst defense in baseball, worst base running team in baseball, and least clutch team in baseball. Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I QUIT and so should all of you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Worst major league team in history? They weren't even the worst team on the field last night!

harwar
05-24-2003, 11:58 AM
Yea,its not easy being a White Sox fan.I've got the ulcers to prove it.

MHOUSE
05-24-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
I want to stop watching games. I want to stop coming to WSI. I want to give up wholeheartedly on the WhiteSox. They are a terrible investment of time.

Everytime they win two games in a row they're sure to lose the third. Why? Because they have no passion. Why should they try to win a third in a row -- they just won the last two!!! They seem to forget that every time they win two in a row they usually lose 5 in a row before that.

I'm been a big JM supporter for as long as he's been our manager. But what we are watching are a bunch of dead dogs. When they win, its because of talent and NEVER heart. And I hate the fact that this is my favourite team. We need a guy like Backman, who can hopefully turn that around.

Anyways, I want to quit on them because of the shameful way that they play. But I won't. And its not because I don't want to. It's because they're like an addiction I can't shake.

I feel your pain dude. I want to do the same thing, but I can't. Any more of this and I will though. Sell Jerry and just DO something!

PaleHoseGeorge
05-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Frank walked to lead off the fourth. A passed ball put him at second base with nobody out, and the 4, 5, and 6 hitters coming up.

Maggs barely got his grounder back to the mound.
Lee flied out on the first pitch he saw.
Konerko grounded out--again--to third base. Inning over, with Frank still standing at second base.

I knew this brain-dead outfit was going to lose right there. I popped Pulp Fiction into the DVD player and waited till this morning to read about all the gory details.

This team is pathetic.

:selljerry

jeremyb1
05-24-2003, 09:52 PM
i thought last night was bad too. then i saw tonights game.

Hangar18
05-25-2003, 11:25 AM
this team sucks. Ive had it for this year.