PDA

View Full Version : Jon's performance tonight...

i_luv_jgarland
05-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Ok guys... how do you think Big Jon will do tonight??

TheBigHurt
05-23-2003, 03:50 PM
He'll do well- because he knows he has to............AND me and I_luv_garland are a perfect match BE GOOD honey

i_luv_jgarland
05-23-2003, 04:39 PM
<blush >

I think you may be a little young for me...

konerkopeachy
05-23-2003, 04:41 PM
I believe Mr. Garland is younger than you, too....? LOL

make sure you have fun if you go tonite, Mrs. Gar-Boy.

Hangar18
05-23-2003, 04:42 PM
I Luv Garland, dont get me wrong...I want him to do well....
we NEED HIM BADLY to show up this year, but I think hes going to BOMB Badly tonite. And then he'll be in the Bullpen the rest of the year

konerkopeachy
05-23-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
we NEED HIM BADLY to show up this year, but I think hes going to BOMB Badly tonite. And then he'll be in the Bullpen the rest of the year

I hope to high heavens he doesn't bomb. Seeing him in the bullpen would depress me. But then again, he'd be better off there.....I'd get to see him everyday....taking warmup tosses....heh heh heh..... OK, think I'll shut up now.

TheBigHurt
05-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by i_luv_jgarland
<blush >

I think you may be a little young for me...
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

i_luv_jgarland
05-24-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18

Nice guess. :

i_luv_jgarland
05-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy
I hope to high heavens he doesn't bomb. Seeing him in the bullpen would depress me. But then again, he'd be better off there.....I'd get to see him everyday....taking warmup tosses....heh heh heh..... OK, think I'll shut up now.

Hee hee.. I think this is the funnest post EVER. Can I just say that he is even hotter in real life?? Yum.