PDA

View Full Version : Score Morning show Predictions for Friday

Hangar18
05-23-2003, 12:19 AM
In a lame, but timely attempt to predict the Gist of tomorrows wscr Cub Morning Show, I will name the 3 main topics that listeners will hear tomorrow morning.
1. Sound Bites of Chip/Steve "Please hire me back im lonely Stones home run call
2. Murph will talk about how important Borowski has become
3. Murph will "BAIT" callers by wondering aloud whens the last time a Cub reliever with no-name burst onto the mlb scene
4. After numerous calls, Murph will "STEER" callers towards an important topic.....Can the cubs Continue to Win despite no samy.
5. More sound bites as they Dissect inning by inning of last nites heart stopping comeback over the NL's next 100 loss team.
6. "Sox Fan" Fred Huebner will sit on his hands and let Murph
talk all day about the Cubs.

Mammoo
05-23-2003, 01:50 AM
I used to be a Murph fan but the unbearble screaming and Cub talk have gotten to be too much.

I listened to his interview with Paul White this A.M. or at least, tried to. Had to pop in a CD. Couldn't take it!

siugrad25
05-23-2003, 08:21 AM
As much as I loved listening to The Score, I'm so glad that I don't have to listen to random Cubs giddiness this season. I've got my XM radio down here and nothing could be finer. Sure I miss Bears talk with Doug, but thinking back on how Cub fans constantly were talking W.S. in April/May made me sick. Maybe I'm stuck with the Marlins, but nobody really talks about them... The peace and quiet continues....

gosox41
05-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
In a lame, but timely attempt to predict the Gist of tomorrows wscr Cub Morning Show, I will name the 3 main topics that listeners will hear tomorrow morning.
1. Sound Bites of Chip/Steve "Please hire me back im lonely Stones home run call
2. Murph will talk about how important Borowski has become
3. Murph will "BAIT" callers by wondering aloud whens the last time a Cub reliever with no-name burst onto the mlb scene
4. After numerous calls, Murph will "STEER" callers towards an important topic.....Can the cubs Continue to Win despite no samy.
5. More sound bites as they Dissect inning by inning of last nites heart stopping comeback over the NL's next 100 loss team.
6. "Sox Fan" Fred Huebner will sit on his hands and let Murph
talk all day about the Cubs.

Anyone notice how Murph is now criticizing Mark G and saying he understands why the Dodgers wanted to dump him. Last moth he was calling it a grade trade when Mark G was hitting .350. Now that he blamed a teammate, Murph is jumping ship.

Bob

Viva Magglio
05-23-2003, 03:19 PM
And also, Murph has been at the forefront of ripping the Cubs over the Wrigley Premium Ticket Service.

TornLabrum
05-24-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by gosox41
Anyone notice how Murph is now criticizing Mark G and saying he understands why the Dodgers wanted to dump him. Last moth he was calling it a grade trade when Mark G was hitting .350. Now that he blamed a teammate, Murph is jumping ship.

Bob

Yup, Murph is the second biggest windsock in Chicago, trailing only Jay Moronotti.