PDA

View Full Version : Photo Day questions

anewman35
05-22-2003, 09:23 PM
So, Sunday is Photo Day. Has anybody been to one of these before? How early do you think we have to get there to be sure of getting on the field?

MRKARNO
05-22-2003, 09:41 PM
You should get there relatively early, about 15-30 mins before they open the gate up. You line up in the outfield player parking lot area and they let everyone in at once. After that, everyone there lines up along the warning track as the players move down the warning track. No autographs allowed.

LuvSox
05-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Don't even bother, you won't get in. More people come every year. I wanna make sure I still get in! :D:

Mo308oM
05-22-2003, 11:12 PM
we went to last yrs fuji flim day and we arrived 45 mins before the gates opened and we were towards the end of the cutoff line. i would get there with plenty of time so u dont miss the cutoff.

Hangar18
05-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Mo308oM
i would get there with plenty of time so u dont miss the cutoff.

Speaking of missing the Cutoff man, hows Borchard doing?

konerkopeachy
05-23-2003, 03:43 PM
I've got a question....they'll only let you in if you bring a fuji disposable, right? Can I use my digie-cam?

T Dog
05-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by konerkopeachy
I've got a question....they'll only let you in if you bring a fuji disposable, right? Can I use my digie-cam?

I got in last year without a disposable camera, although the promos were virtually the same as this year's. I took a couple of rolls of Fuji film, still in the box, but I didn't have to display that either. People went in with digital cameras, too, as I recall.