PDA

View Full Version : J. Hood Explodes Over Blowout Loss

Viva Magglio
05-19-2003, 10:10 PM
I didn't pay much attention to tongiht's game, and that may have been a good idea considering how it turned out. I was watching "CSI: Miami" instead. I have J. Hood on now, and he sounds a little, well, "verklempt" as Mike Myers' "Linda Richman" would say.

whitesoxwilkes
05-20-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I have J. Hood on now, and he sounds a little, well, "verklempt" as Mike Myers' "Linda Richman" would say.

"Talk amongst yourselves, here's the topic: The White Sox are neither white nor sox, discuss..."

Hangar18
05-20-2003, 08:20 AM
I WAS LISTENING TO THIS!!!! JHood has come out of the closet if you will. Man, from like 10 oclock to 10:20.......Those had to be the Most Dangerous 20 Minutes on the Radio. Man did he Rip into the White Sox, from Upper Management right down to Carlos Lee and Jerry Manuel. Man....Was that EXHILARATING TO HEAR!
Ive got to find someone who taped that. Every Single THING HE SAID made sense and hit the nail on the head. This Regime has to go......

Hangar18
05-20-2003, 08:56 AM
I am now a HUGE FAN of J Hood after listening to that tirade last nite. Totally by accident that I happened to catch it. He Basically took 23 years of Frustration and Anger, and somehow, fit it into a 25 minute or so Verbal Barrage. very impressive. Man.....Im still buzzing about it this morning telling people here about it. He Came out GUNS BLAZING

Dan H
05-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I am now a HUGE FAN of J Hood after listening to that tirade last nite. Totally by accident that I happened to catch it. He Basically took 23 years of Frustration and Anger, and somehow, fit it into a 25 minute or so Verbal Barrage. very impressive. Man.....Im still buzzing about it this morning telling people here about it. He Came out GUNS BLAZING

Maybe it is time someone in the Sox organization came out with guns blazing. Many are still saying it is still early. Yes, it is early, but to win 90 games the Sox need to go 70-48 the rest of the season. Do we think that they can do that? Do they think they can do that? Maybe they can. After all, Tom Waddle told us to be patient.

Hanger- can you give an example of what Hood said?