PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Manuel has got to go!

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-18-2003, 07:30 PM
Another embarrasing series loss to a division rival. HORRIBLE. Something has to wake these guys up, and JM is not gonna wake anybody up when he is asleep too. how can williams and reinsdorf, as stupid as they are, still take this crap. the sox are so underachieving right now a high school team could kill them. what the hell is going on with the teams management and players?

i didnt want to take any sides until now but......

JERRY MANUEL, GARY WARD, GET THE HELL OUT!!!

Tragg
05-18-2003, 08:39 PM
I didn't see the game, just the ESPN rundown, but we essentially lost on a wild pitch and a fielder's choice.
This is $($(%) absurd. We just don't know how to play.

We need a coach - a fundamentals coach.

MHOUSE
05-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Well Ward is out now, I think that puts JM deeper into the hot seat than he is and he'll be next. If we can't win this series with Toronto at home and then sweep the Tigers he's gone. If we don't win 5 of these next six then his head has to roll as well. How long before Harris hits the DL or the bus to Charlotte? He had trouble pinch running today.

duke of dorwood
05-18-2003, 09:09 PM
They should DL Harris and save an option

Daver
05-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
They should DL Harris and save an option

That won't save an option,he can't be sent back down while he is on the DL.

HITMEN OF 77
05-18-2003, 10:47 PM
Getting rid of Jerry isn't a good idea in my book, getting rid of KW is. Were under achieving and were only 5 games out. Let's start achieving and we should be alright!