PDA

View Full Version : Think anyhing will happen Monday?

Viva Magglio
05-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Do you think we could see some sort of move made on Monday before we play the Blue Jays? You know, like a Manuel firing or whatever? I highly doubt it. Whether something should happen is another thing, but we all know that the something will fail to happen.

jeremyb1
05-18-2003, 07:10 PM
we scored the third most runs in baseball last season and this year we're the worst hitting team that's not the d-rays or tigers so i fail to see how ward could not be on the hot seat. one could say the same for manuel. it very well may be the players fault as jerry and kw has said but at some point, as lousy as that is it doesn't matter. it didn't matter for von joshua and he had a lot more success than ward.

MHOUSE
05-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Ward is out today, Manuel is next if the struggles continue. I'd like to see some roster moves as well.

voodoochile
05-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Bread and circuses for the masses. This means nothing and will have less than that effect. It will take much more and the Sox will be hopelessly out of it before JR will fire Manuel or KW with guaranteed big money contracts...

duke of dorwood
05-18-2003, 09:01 PM
A correct move, but its only cosmetic. This is filling a pothole, when the whole road needs to be rebuilt