PDA

View Full Version : New Tag Suggestion

RKMeibalane
05-17-2003, 12:58 AM
Rick White has proven that he is the worst pitcher in Major League Baseball this side of Todd Ritchie. The man is a five-run inning waiting to happen. With this in mind, I suggest that someone design a tag describing how bad White has been in 2003.

I think the tag should include the phrase "White Trash," because Rick has been dreadful.

WinningUgly!
05-17-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Rick White has proven that he is the worst pitcher in Major League Baseball this side of Todd Ritchie. The man is a five-run inning waiting to happen. With this in mind, I suggest that someone design a tag describing how bad White has been in 2003.

I think the tag should include the phrase "White Trash," because Rick has been dreadful.
:)

RKMeibalane
05-17-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Awesome! WinningUgly!, you just made my day!

ChiSoxBobette
05-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane

He's just more deadweight , cut the guy loose. He Stinks!
:angry:

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-17-2003, 06:26 PM

great!!!

TheBigHurt
05-17-2003, 07:47 PM

WU, where'd ya get that from

MHOUSE