PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to be in attendance tomorrow night?

doublem23
05-14-2003, 10:09 PM
I plan on making my first trip to the new and improved Ballmall of the year tomorrow.

Go Sox!

steff
05-15-2003, 07:35 AM
We'll be there. Somewhere behind home plate or the O's dugout.

Fisk72
05-15-2003, 08:10 AM
New and Improved? Did I miss something about them doing renovations? Perhaps they updated to the newer versions of the Glad Baggies that are used in Right Field.

MarqSox
05-15-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Fisk72
New and Improved? Did I miss something about them doing renovations? Perhaps they updated to the newer versions of the Glad Baggies that are used in Right Field.

I think you're on the wrong message board. Our home stadium is U.S. Cellular Field, not the Metrodome ...

Iwritecode
05-15-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
I think you're on the wrong message board. Our home stadium is U.S. Cellular Field, not the Metrodome ...

Actually, he's just a day early. The Sox don't go to the baggie dome until Friday...

Hangar18
05-15-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
I plan on making my first trip to the new and improved Ballmall of the year tomorrow.

Go Sox!

I hate to say this, but the WHITE SOX have Regressed as far as the "Improvements" go. Remember the "Moat"??? Back in 1991
when the park opened, the Fence in front of the outfield bleachers Looked so.........very........Institutional....and Cold. Then, when all the other teams in the MLB built new Stadiums that brought the Fans Closer the Field.....Warmer and Cozier.
Well, they took the "padding" from LeftCenter Field to RightCenter Field off again, making the wall Look like a FENCE again. I thought it looked Colder out there for some reason, and that explains it. Can someone let the White Sox Mgmt know that the people that ran the field were visiting CUB FANS???