PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen jackass

MHOUSE
05-14-2003, 10:59 PM
They just ran a little segment on the postgame show of Tom Waddle hanging out with the bullpen guys. Koch, Glover, Wunsch, Sanders, and White gave him a sort of initiation with an M&M treatment. It looks hella painful! Waddle was swearing and cursing it stung so bad. it was hilarious! :smile:

Glover, Wunsch, and Wright seem to be the ringleaders. They said Wright and Glover come up with all these little gimmicks like shooting pumpkin seeds and stuff. "Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum" according to Kelly.

They seem like a fun bunch. It would be fun to spend a game in the bullpen with those guys. They certainly know how to stay loose and have fun. :)

Anyone else see this clip? I found it interesting.

doublem23
05-14-2003, 11:02 PM
It was funny... That damn M&M left quite a little mark.

What can you say? Pitchers are crazy.

WinningUgly!
05-14-2003, 11:17 PM
I caught that last week...good stuff. Gotta get me one of them M&M shooters. :D:

hose
05-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
They just ran a little segment on the postgame show of Tom Waddle hanging out with the bullpen guys. Koch, Glover, Wunsch, Sanders, and White gave him a sort of initiation with an M&M treatment. It looks hella painful! Waddle was swearing and cursing it stung so bad. it was hilarious! :smile:

Glover, Wunsch, and Wright seem to be the ringleaders. They said Wright and Glover come up with all these little gimmicks like shooting pumpkin seeds and stuff. "Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum" according to Kelly.

They seem like a fun bunch. It would be fun to spend a game in the bullpen with those guys. They certainly know how to stay loose and have fun. :)

Anyone else see this clip? I found it interesting.

This goof ball has to be the ring leader :smile:
:kelly

MHOUSE
05-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by hose
This goof ball has to be the ring leader :smile:
:kelly

So it seems. Kelly is an awesome pitcher and a cool guy. Great for the clubhouse and this team especially with other young pitchers out there. I gotta try and make on of those M&M shooters. Dang that must've hurt!