PDA

View Full Version : Flash

lowesox
05-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Ok, I think its time we give Flash credit. He had a slow start but lately he's been quite dependable. With David Sanders, Wunsch, and Marte all looking good, that only leaves Koch and White as guys who are question marks. And Koch seems to be coming around.

This is big guys. The bullpen is becoming more and more dependable every day, and our starting pitching is beginning to come around.

Now, if only we could get rid of Gary Ward.

dougs78
05-14-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
Ok, I think its time we give Flash credit. He had a slow start but lately he's been quite dependable. With David Sanders, Wunsch, and Marte all looking good, that only leaves Koch and White as guys who are question marks. And Koch seems to be coming around.

This is big guys. The bullpen is becoming more and more dependable every day, and our starting pitching is beginning to come around.

Now, if only we could get rid of Gary Ward.

completely agree. Flash has had a good string of games lately. It's great to see it, we need him.

MHOUSE
05-14-2003, 10:33 PM
I thought Flash would come around and he's been stellar these last two games in crucial spots. Marte and Wunsch are lights out and Sanders is good in long relief. Glover is still about the same, but dependable. Koch is getting back on track. White needs to go. He sucked in SP, sucked in the early games, sucks now. Where's Matt Ginter?

lowesox
05-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
I thought Flash would come around and he's been stellar these last two games in crucial spots. Marte and Wunsch are lights out and Sanders is good in long relief. Glover is still about the same, but dependable. Koch is getting back on track. White needs to go. He sucked in SP, sucked in the early games, sucks now. Where's Matt Ginter?

Actually, i think White is an interesting guy to watch now. Bullpens are generally contagious. I'll bet he'll come around to. If he does, he could become a very, very important player.

MHOUSE
05-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
Actually, i think White is an interesting guy to watch now. Bullpens are generally contagious. I'll bet he'll come around to. If he does, he could become a very, very important player.

true. hopefully this is the case, but how long do you give him to catch the hot hand? Another few bad outings while the rest of the guys get it together and his head will roll.

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-14-2003, 11:05 PM
Where's Matt Ginter?

in charlotte even though he made this team IMO.

lowesox
05-14-2003, 11:27 PM
true. hopefully this is the case, but how long do you give him to catch the hot hand? Another few bad outings while the rest of the guys get it together and his head will roll.

Yeah, if that happens he'll deserve it. And I think Ginter deserves to be on this team, so that would be more than fine with me.

jeremyb1
05-15-2003, 12:00 AM
flash has been oustanding lately. looking at his peripheral numbers he's got a ton of k's and very few hits. the only figure that's below average is his bb's. even when he was struggling before some of it was just bad luck it seems.

Unregistered
05-15-2003, 02:13 AM
|
|
|
V