PDA

View Full Version : The Same Old Song...

BeerHandle
05-14-2003, 11:42 AM
I enjoyed seeing Manual get tossed yesterday! Emotion, that is what this team needs. The sox are lacking character and an identity. The lack of offense is still the problem. If someone was tell me in spring training that the Sox Team Average would be .247 in the middle of May I would have died laughing. When are the bats going to come alive?

Blueprint1
05-14-2003, 12:02 PM
I don't know yesterday i posted that it should have happend. Now I am starting to wonder if it is ever going to happen. I really wish Paul Konerko would start hitting. I guess Maggs has not been himself also. I dont know what is up its starting to get real annoying.

RKMeibalane
05-14-2003, 12:02 PM
:fireward

Hullett_Fan
05-14-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by BeerHandle
I enjoyed seeing Manual get tossed yesterday! Emotion, that is what this team needs. The sox are lacking character and an identity. The lack of offense is still the problem. If someone was tell me in spring training that the Sox Team Average would be .247 in the middle of May I would have died laughing. When are the bats going to come alive?

That was a terrible call!!! Oh well, yes this team is misssing the emotion, but that seems to come with winning. So it will be key to wake up the bats during this next 20 game stretch vs. weak competition (excl. 3 games in Minn.). Schedule gets tough in June (play D-backs, Red Sox, 1st place Flubs) so if Konerko, Crede and Lee don't wake up now it will be trouble.

GO SOX!!!

:gulp: :gulp:

MHOUSE
05-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
:fireward

That's really all that needs to be said for the offense.