PDA

View Full Version : Wwwhite Sox Winner!

MHOUSE
05-13-2003, 09:35 PM
1-0 for Loaiza. 7-1 now and he crusied tonight. Gordon sets up Koch for the save. What a great game. Should've had a boatload of runs, but oh well who's counting. Let's hope this is a turning point for Koch, Gordon, the team in general. Series win tomorrow c'mon!

LuvSox
05-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Right on! (Dude, you avg. 12 posts a day. Go outside once in a while.)

MHOUSE
05-13-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
Right on! (Dude, you avg. 12 posts a day. Go outside once in a while.)

LOL I'm grounded this month so nothing better to do that watch the Sox and post on WSI. Wait until summer and PPD will plunge I hope.

RKMeibalane
05-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
LOL I'm grounded this month so nothing better to do that watch the Sox and post on WSI. Wait until summer and PPD will plunge I hope.

Whatever your reason is for being here, we're glad to have you. WSI needs more people who are so eager to share their opinions on White Sox baseball. I'm hoping that Reinsdorf will visit the site and see that Sox fans do indeed care about his team, which will prompt him to do something for once. :D:

WhiteSoxWinner
05-13-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey, enough of all the subway doubleheaders. Tomorrow, you could go to the KC Cougars at Noon and make it to the Sox game in time to see batting practice. Now that is a double header I can go for (and probably will!!!)

Let's hope for that series win tomorrow!!

LuvSox
05-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I'm hoping that Reinsdorf will visit the site and see that Sox fans do indeed care about his team, which will prompt him to do something for once. :D:

----Cloudy dream sequence-----

JR meets an Indian in the desert who tells him to visit WSI for all the answers. JR mistakenly types WhiteSoxIntrospective in his browser and decides he's had the answers all along.

Daver
05-13-2003, 10:30 PM
I find it hard to beleive that no one used this.

:winner

LuvSox
05-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by daver
I find it hard to beleive that no one used this.

:winner

Why not this one
:britney

Daver
05-13-2003, 10:45 PM
I prefer this one.

:chopper

LuvSox
05-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Arf. A Britney Spaniel would've looked good there.

Procol Harum
05-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Boy, where would this bunch be if ol' Esteban wasn't dragging their sorry behinds toward respectability?

Daver
05-13-2003, 10:51 PM
Arf. A Britney Spaniel would've looked good there.

No way.

That is the best hunting dog I have ever seen,I know it for a fact because I own him.

:)

WhiteSoxWinner
05-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Boy, where would this bunch be if ol' Esteban wasn't dragging their sorry behinds toward respectability?

We'd be battling the Tiger's for last place. Yikes!!!

LuvSox
05-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by daver
No way.

That is the best hunting dog I have ever seen,I know it for a fact because I own him.

:)

That's cool. Britney Spears-- Britney Spaniel, get it? My dog would be the worst hunting dog ever.

Daver
05-13-2003, 11:04 PM
That's cool. Britney Spears-- Britney Spaniel, get it? My dog would be the worst hunting dog ever.

As well as knowing nothing about baseball,I also have no sense of humor.