PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Williams in Winston-Salem

NC_sox_fan
05-13-2003, 12:05 AM
We saw Kenny at the Warthogs' doubleheader here tonight (Monday). He's in town with Darryl Boston and some other Sox rovers. This probably means some player moves. Hopefully they'll keep sending us good players this year.....it sure would be nice for a change!!!!!!!!

I also posted onto the Minor League Updates that Mitch Wylie is here for a short time. He looked good pitching out of the pen tonight.

Unregistered
05-13-2003, 12:24 AM
I'm pretty sure he was just in NC because he had to go to court for his two sons and not for a scouting session. Bet the judge wasn't so convinced with Kenny's "It's all a misunderstanding" alibi...

Hangar18
05-13-2003, 10:17 AM
yes, Kenny was in town to see his Kids court appearance. In defense of Kennys kid, he didnt know the car radio he jacked didnt belong to someone else. He thought it was his car.

Hangar18
05-13-2003, 10:18 AM
since he was in town, might as well check out the Minor League
team uniforms....

Unregistered
05-13-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
In defense of Kennys kid, he didnt know the car radio he jacked didnt belong to someone else. He thought it was his car. Please tell me thats supposed to be in teal.

Iguana775
05-13-2003, 11:38 AM
yes, Kenny was in town to see his Kids court appearance. In defense of Kennys kid, he didnt know the car radio he jacked didnt belong to someone else. He thought it was his car.

I hope that was supposed to be funny cause it was! :D:

gosox41
05-13-2003, 12:26 PM

I think it was the media's fault that the kids stole.

Bob

Rocky Soprano
05-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Damn Sox Fans are at it again!

I bet KW kid's are secret Cub Fans and thats why they did it. They were stealing so they could raise up some money to fix Shamme's poor little toe!