PDA

View Full Version : Kieschnick homers

MRKARNO
05-12-2003, 09:49 PM
After pitching .2 innings, Kieschnick hit a two run homer off of "jesus" Mark Prior. Good for Brooks

Hangar18
05-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
After pitching .2 innings, Kieschnick hit a two run homer off of "jesus" Mark Prior. Good for Brooks

thats awesome. The Messiah gave up a homer. I watched a little of this game, but I couldnt take too much of Chips on air giddiness. Its almost sickening to hear him drooling over this cub team. That brewer team is really damn awful. A bunch of AAA players and ML rejects. Nice Team.

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
That brewer team is really damn awful. A bunch of AAA players and ML rejects. Nice Team.

what, royce the choice and keith osik are not good enough for you?

MHOUSE
05-13-2003, 12:10 AM
I like the Brew Crew! Watched them last week when they played the Cubs and then this weekend vs. the Reds. (I was in WI) Then with no Sox on I listened to the game tonight with the cable out. The Brewers radio guy is pretty good and Bob Eucher is funny. Both are 100x better than Chimp which isn't hard.

Anyways...
Kieschnick has a 6 something ERA, but he looked great in 2 innings yesterday and ok today despite surrendering one run. He's a good hitting pitcher and his 2-run homer was big, got a hit yesterday as well. Sheets is a good pitcher, he's 4-3 with a good ERA, goes deep into ballgames. Rusch is a joke with his deserved 1-7 record and huge ERA. I like Sexson and Favre look-alike Geoff Jenkins.

They're finally realizing up there that K-layton is coming off his hot start and will never hit again. They sound so bummed. Anyone else surprised? No. I always root for Milwaukee though. Especially against the Flubs.

MarqSox
05-13-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
That brewer team is really damn awful. A bunch of AAA players and ML rejects. Nice Team.

The Brewers are so bad, they're pushing The Choice for the All Star team with a straight face. That would be something ...

Actually, I'm becoming a big Richie Sexson fan. That guy can flat out hit.