PDA

View Full Version : A successful road trip?

Bisco Stu
05-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah, because Oaktown and Seattle are our betters. Taking 2 out of 6 is about the best we can hope for. Same with the Yanks. Boston is the only other team I'd say is better than us, but we could take 2 outta 3 from them if we avoid Pete Martin and win a slugfest or two against them.

Point of this thread? Season ain't over yet, lot of crap teams for us to play still.

MRKARNO
05-11-2003, 08:55 PM
:threadsucks

We should have taken 4 of 6

MHOUSE
05-11-2003, 09:15 PM
We need to win 3 or 4 games and take a series. We didn't and Buehrle still looks bad. No success here.

duke of dorwood
05-11-2003, 09:17 PM
It was the way we lost games too, dropped pop ups, goof ups on the bases, 3 hits today, how in the world can 2 of 6 be acceptable ?

Procol Harum
05-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Two out of six was successful in my opinion because they won double the games I thought they would on this road trip! The way they have been playing I felt we would be lucky to win one stinkin' game.... :(:

lowesox
05-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Two out of six was successful in my opinion because they won double the games I thought they would on this road trip! The way they have been playing I felt we would be lucky to win one stinkin' game.... :(:

You have to hand it to the whitesox. They couldn't live up to high standards, so instead they've created low ones.

And man are they living up to them.

Bisco Stu
05-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey, I'm not trying to be a Flubs fan, "We lose, but we got character!" Just accepting reality that Oakland/Seattle are better. But now we should/have to win 15 out of 20.

lowesox
05-12-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
Hey, I'm not trying to be a Flubs fan, "We lose, but we got character!" Just accepting reality that Oakland/Seattle are better. But now we should/have to win 15 out of 20.

The fans aren't the only ones waiting for a major change. The players are too. This team will not start winning until the organization pulls its head out of its a$s and changes something.

How could they have let this continue so long?