PDA

View Full Version : Garland: Fan's shouldn't boo

Konerkoholic
05-09-2003, 12:37 AM
John Garland on JHood's show tonight said that he feels that he should never be booed in his home ballpark, and he has no respect for the fans that boo him. He said something like "How would you like it if the 25 of us came down to where you work and booed you?" This argument has no bearing because if we were not doing our jobs, as Garland is not doing right now, we wouldn't be booed, we'd be fired. Garland is not geting the job done and he's had ample oppurtunities to do so.

My thought is, the fans have the right to boo a team that constantly looks as if they've given up when they're down. As fans, we have a right to let players know we're not happy with their performance, and booing is the only way to do it. If we didn't boo a piss-poor effort by our team, we'd be saying that it's okay to be in third place in baseball's worst division. And then we all might as well be Cubs fans.

MarkEdward
05-09-2003, 12:57 AM
Call me soft-hearted, but I can't directly boo a player. In other words, I'm not one to scream out "YOU SUCK" after a bad outing by one of our pitchers (or hitters, for that matter). Usually, I'll just shake my head in disappointment. I'll boo bonehead plays or errors, though.

WhiteSoxWinner
05-09-2003, 02:38 AM
I'm sorry, but when a player says we have no right boo, that is crap. When you become a major league player, you have to know that your performance and the reaction of the crowd comes with the territory. I guess when he does well we shouldn't cheer either.

I liken it to this situation, which although not a perfect analogy, I still believe fits the bill. A Board of Directors of a public company is elected by the shareholders. Granted, most of the big time players are retirement funds and what not, but still they are elected by a vote of the shares that people or institutions have purchased. Now, at the annual meetings, the people and the institutions have an opportunity to voice their opinion. Even those environmental groups, which may only own a few thousand shares of say a major oil company, can get up to the mike and hammer the chairmen of the Board until the mike is pulled away.

Now, at a ball game, or any major sport, the tickets that fan buy, regardless if they are season tickets or individual game tickets, are like buying a share of that team for that day. We are able to voice our opinion at that game. If a player has sucked and taken some of our ticket money and given us a poor performance, then hell yeah, I am going to get up to the "mike" and boo, along with a lot of other "shareholders". On the other hand, if a player is performing well, then I wil get up to the "mike" and applaud their performance, much like any "shareholder" will.

Bottom line is, when you are in a high profile role, as an executive or a player, you are elected/cheered or ousted/booed based on your performance. Perform poorly, and you face the "shareholders" wrath. Perform well, and you get praised.

Players are not immune to the fickle whims of fans just because they play a game. Ask any company that has missed earnings what it is like not perform up to expectation.

baggio202
05-09-2003, 02:45 AM
garland should just shut the hell up..pay me what he's getting paid and you can boo me all day long...these guys have no idea how good they have it..the way garland has performed he ought to be booing himself..

if that everett / garland trade is for real..do it in a heartbeat..ive had enough of judy

doublem23
05-09-2003, 03:18 AM
God dammit, when you're ERA is in the 7's I think the fans booing you should be pretty low on your list of "**** I have to worry about."

AngelLeroy
05-09-2003, 03:36 AM
Wow... I didn't know Garland was such a prick. I think I've lost any respect I had for him. Not only do I think he needs to be put in the bullpen, I also think he needs a few of the Sox players to take him behind the centerfield fence and beat some humility into him. Maybe then he'll learn that 23 year old underacheivers who have an ERA near infinity don't have room to criticize anyone.

bc2k
05-09-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Konerkoholic

Your sig picture girl has the same smirk as Garland.

LuvSox
05-09-2003, 07:22 AM
Sorry Garland, you can't boo us at work. We're GOOD at our jobs! :D:

Iguana775
05-09-2003, 08:49 AM
John Garland on JHood's show tonight said that he feels that he should never be booed in his home ballpark, and he has no respect for the fans that boo him. He said something like "How would you like it if the 25 of us came down to where you work and booed you?" This argument has no bearing because if we were not doing our jobs, as Garland is not doing right now, we wouldn't be booed, we'd be fired. Garland is not geting the job done and he's had ample oppurtunities to do so.

My thought is, the fans have the right to boo a team that constantly looks as if they've given up when they're down. As fans, we have a right to let players know we're not happy with their performance, and booing is the only way to do it. If we didn't boo a piss-poor effort by our team, we'd be saying that it's okay to be in third place in baseball's worst division. And then we all might as well be Cubs fans.

What a damn puss!!! Come one, Jon, grow some freaking balls. The fans have every right to get pissed at a player that is playing like ****. THEY PAY YOUR DAMN SALARY!!! w/o the fans, you don't have a job. I am really starting to think we should trade his ass and get whatever we can for him.

Viva Magglio
05-09-2003, 09:07 AM
Guess who was voted Murph & Fred's "Tool of the Week."

PaleHoseGeorge
05-09-2003, 09:14 AM
Do the Chicago White Sox need any more evidence that Jon Garland has NO CLUE what it takes to be a major league ballplayer? Un-freaking-believable.

They ought to send him to AAA just to get his sorry ass out of harm's way. If he thought he was getting booed before over his 6.88 ERA, wait until the next time he shows a hair on his ass at the Cell (assuming he has any to show).

The kid is carrying around an empty skull on his shoulders. Ferchristsakes, send him down for his own good already! :angry:

Please note--I do not advocate booing my own team. However, what I think hardly matters in a crowd of 20,000.

ssang
05-09-2003, 09:47 AM
:angry: I 've posted this before but I'll say it again. Jon Garland is a piece of @#&^! My uncle met him breifly at the Sox hotel on a road trip to Oakland last year. My uncle said that all the players were welcoming their fans and chatting at the hotel. He said Garland refused to sign his 6 yr old son's glove because he was lazy! He then said Garland staring laughing cause he KNEW he was being a prick and liked it! My uncle also said that Garland walked around like he was the greates human being on the planet. He's a 23 yr old rich puck who thinks he's a God cause he pitches in the major leagues. The fact of the matter is that he is terrible at his job and at this rate he ain't gonna be in the major leagues much longer. I have disliked Garland ever since I heard this story. He's a SOB who I will boo as loud as my voice will allow it. :angry:

MHOUSE
05-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Boo the team if they're playing poorly. Boo a player if he's playing really bad or being a prick. I don't advocate heckling our own players or saying "You suck" to your players. Save the negatives and heckling for the opposing team. The only way to show displeasure is to boo the team or the refs.

Jon Garland is sounding like an uber-prick in this thread. It's easy to see that the guy is smug as hell and doesn't care that he's giving up runs. Everyone else at least looks pissed and throws things around when they underperform, but Jon just maintains that goofy grin all the time. I've heard plenty of stories and such to start believing he's just a punk kid from California who thinks being on the roster and getting paid is good enough. Well it isn't! Get a clue or get lost kid. I don't care how "young" you are. Grow the f*** up.

Hangar18
05-09-2003, 10:04 AM
What I think is EXCELLENT about the whole thing, is Apparently, Sox Fans that were at the Game yesterday BOOED HIM!!! thats awesome.

voodoochile
05-09-2003, 10:19 AM
It takes a lot for me to start booing an individual player, but I understand the frustration that fans are feeling this year over this team. We expected more - much more - and instead are getting more of the same old same old.

Garland should shut up and worry about the waist high changeups (read: meatballs) he keeps tossing toward the plate at inopportune moments and less about the people who are upset because he does so...

Hey Jon, shut up and play baseball...

alohafri
05-09-2003, 10:23 AM
I understand that the fans are more positive in single A ball, Jon.
Why don't you go down there and find out yourself.
:capone

They booed me to, so I did somethin' about it.

TheBigHurt
05-09-2003, 10:54 AM
I won't ever boo Garland....I still think he will turn this season around.....CALL me crazy (which you already do) :) but i though Gar-Boy would be a 20 Win guy this yr BE GOOD

valposoxfan
05-09-2003, 11:11 AM
I hate this team so damn much... :angry: :angry: :angry:

gosox41
05-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
I won't ever boo Garland....I still think he will turn this season around.....CALL me crazy (which you already do) :) but i though Gar-Boy would be a 20 Win guy this yr BE GOOD

You're optimistic. I boo Garland because it's clear he hasn't lived up to his potentia...not even close.

I give less margin of error for players I know have the abilty to be great but instead just have that punk attitude of not caring. You're right, Garland has potential to win 20 at some point in his career. That's why when he as an ERA of 7.00 I boo. He's too good for this. It's like he doesn't care as long as he collects the pay checks.

Bob

Hangar18
05-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Booing a Player Makes me feel better. I do believe in supporting a guy though.

ChiSoxBobette
05-09-2003, 11:42 AM

I think jonnyboy has finally figured out that everyones caught on to his pitiful act. The last few years he got by with everyone chalking up his poor pitching performances to youth, thats over jonnyboy 3 years pitching and making mistakes that I don't see some of the rookie pitchers making. So he does'nt liked to be booed well then go out there and pitch like a veteran pitcher. The guy has no clue ,we could bring back Don Drysdale from the dead to show the guy how to pitch but due to his cement head he still would'nt learn anything. If you had never seen jonnyboy pitch all you would have to do is to have watched him yesterday , the same thing 3 years now all rolled into one pitching performance. I think if this trade for Everett is for real pull the trigger KW because we would'nt be loosing anything at the most we'd be getting a head case who can hit and seems to at least want to win for a headcase who after hearing the comments about getting booed cares only about getting his feelings hurt than about pitching winning baseball. CUT THE GUY LOOSE ALREADY!
We're having a tough enough season right now and now we're going to have to hear a rich spoiled brat major league pitcher cry about being booed when he pitches this bad for 3 years. I hate to say it but somebody on the northside new what they were doing when they traded this crybaby, they must have seen that Jon Garland was actually Judy Garland.
:angry: -White Sox Fans
:?: :whiner: -Jon Garland

GO WHITE SOX

Hullett_Fan
05-09-2003, 11:55 AM
John Garland on JHood's show tonight said that he feels that he should never be booed in his home ballpark, and he has no respect for the fans that boo him.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU SUCK GARLAND!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Get that (expletive)-eating grin off your face too!

:jon

:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

NewyorkSoxFan
05-09-2003, 11:57 AM
Did anyone check out this quote from this moron:

"If I jump ahead 0-1 it might be a different story," he said. "But it played out how it did and I have to live with that."

Typical, shrugging off that he pitched like crap. Well Judy for your info we are all tired of living with your stupid mistakes, and not even owning up to them.

Send this guy down, and don't let him see the light of day until sometime after the all-star game. If he hasn't pitched better, trade him. I see Ruffcorn, and every other "Great" young pitcher we have had in recent years rolled into this guy.

Worst case make him a 5th starter, skip him on off days and use him only when you have too. He will NEVER, I said NEVER be a top of the rotation starter. Take that to the bank!!!

NYSF :angry:

Iguana775
05-09-2003, 12:02 PM
And to think, some people thought he'd have a good year. HA!! not likey.

Konerkoholic
05-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by bc2k
Your sig picture girl has the same smirk as Garland.

Maybe she could pitch in Garland's spot....sure would boost attendance. :D:

Hangar18
05-09-2003, 12:16 PM
He deserves to get Booed. What brings a smile to my Face is that there were some Sox fans at the Oakland Coliseum BOOING him yesterday. God Bless Sox Fans

RKMeibalane
05-09-2003, 12:17 PM
If Jon Garland has any aspirations of being a great Major League pitcher, then he needs to develop a thicker skin. Fans are going to boo. That's part of the game. Garland has been playing poorly, so he should expect to be booed.

If I attend any White Sox games in the near future (I live six and half hours away), I fully intend to boo Garland if he pitches that night. Not only is he playing poorly, but he doesn't appear to be putting forth any effort out there.

In contrast, Paul Konerko is someone whom I will not boo. Like Garland, Konerko is struggling. However, it is obvious that he cares a great deal about his performance, because he knows that he is an important part of the team. When Pauly stirkes out, the dissapointment he is feeling is clear. He cares, so I won't boo him because I know he's doing the best he can. Maybe if Garland cared about his job, fans would show him more respect.

lowesox
05-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Here's the question: would you be happy with 10 wins from Garland. I would be. And I guarantee Garland wins 10 games for us this year. Quote me on it if he doesn't. And the truth is 10 wins from your no. 4 starter is good.

People all expect Jon Garland to be an instant ace, but that's rare for that to happen. Talk to a lot of organizations who haven't had "studs" develop as quickly as they'd like. But Garland contributes. Winning 10 games isn't easy. But Garland will. And personally, I could care less if 7 of those wins are consecutive.

Foulke You
05-09-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
If Jon Garland has any aspirations of being a great Major League pitcher, then he needs to develop a thicker skin. Fans are going to boo. That's part of the game. Garland has been playing poorly, so he should expect to be booed.

Exactly! It comes with the territory Jon. If you do poorly, especially in a title starved town like Chicago with the most frustrated baseball fanbase (the Sox) on the planet, then prepare to receive a negative reception. You were a highly touted prospect and you've had plenty of chances to show how good you are. Shut your pie hole and get back out there on that mound and prove everyone wrong. When will athletes learn NO GOOD CAN COME FROM RIPPING YOUR FANS!!

Bobby Thigpen
05-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Garland- BLOW ME.........................

A kiss as you head off to Charlotte.

jeremyb1
05-09-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by NewyorkSoxFan
Did anyone check out this quote from this moron:

"If I jump ahead 0-1 it might be a different story," he said. "But it played out how it did and I have to live with that."

Typical, shrugging off that he pitched like crap. Well Judy for your info we are all tired of living with your stupid mistakes, and not even owning up to them.

do you hear yourself here? the amount of contempt shown for one of our own players in this thread completely disgusts me. in the quote above garland is stating that he blew it by failing to get ahead in the count and he's going to have to deal with his mistake? how on earth do you get the notion that he's "shrugging off" his mistakes like that?

what we're dealing with here is someone with severely damaged comment. can you blame the guy for being upset he's getting booed? do i think its right for him to imply that fans don't have the right to boo (if he's even in fact doing that)? of course not but consider the circumstances. he's on the verge of losing his job in the rotation. he's gotten destroyed out there in every start except for two this season. obviously he's a little bit upset.

PaleHoseGeorge
05-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by lowesox
Here's the question: would you be happy with 10 wins from Garland. I would be. And I guarantee Garland wins 10 games for us this year. Quote me on it if he doesn't. And the truth is 10 wins from your no. 4 starter is good.

People all expect Jon Garland to be an instant ace, but that's rare for that to happen. Talk to a lot of organizations who haven't had "studs" develop as quickly as they'd like. But Garland contributes. Winning 10 games isn't easy. But Garland will. And personally, I could care less if 7 of those wins are consecutive.

I wish it was that simple.

Garland has the physical talent and nobody here disputes it. It's the wide open space between the kid's ears that makes him into a complete loser. Complaining about fans who boo his 6.88 ERA only proves my point about what a ZERO this idiot has become in the brains department. LOL! He can't even figure out that complaining about the situation only makes it worse!

As a 23 year-old, Jon Garland makes a great 16 year-old. He needs time in Charlotte to sort things out. Maybe then he'll win 10 games--but not a moment sooner.

MetalliSox
05-09-2003, 05:17 PM
I have never boo'd a White Sox player and never will. When Wright got bombed vs. NY last year at Comiskey, as we walked off, most of the Sox fans were pouring boo's on him. He was in his first full year as a MLB pitcher and got rocked by a great team. Boo-ing him doesn't make sense.

Garland on the other hand, yes, deserves boos at times, but what does it accomplish? I'm more of a "rah rah" type guy who would rather scream, "Keep your head up, John. We still need ya."

I listened to the interview with J Hood last night and it wwas hilarious to listen to J Hood, who I find obnoxious as hell most of the time, sound as if people actually have paid to see him play sports. Most of these radio guys probably never got paid to play sports and really only have one side of the stories. Until we walk in a pro athletes shoes, we won't know. If I had to pay to get the Score on my radio, I wouldn't pay to listen to him. And if a caller calls in questioning J Hood, he cuts him off and mocks him. Double standard.

John is not a rookie, but he is still young. There are guys his age that are way worse. Not everyone can be a Zito, Hudson, Prior. Some guys are human.

i_luv_jgarland
05-09-2003, 05:47 PM
This may not be the most intelligent thing I've ever said, but here goes...

Jon may be a/an (enter expletive here), but he's still hot.

A.T. Money
05-09-2003, 06:02 PM
What Garland doesn't seem to understand, is that WE ARE HIS BOSS! We pay his salary, damn straight we have every right to boo. If Jon wants to pay me to do my job, then he can boo me too.

Hullett_Fan
05-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by i_luv_jgarland

Why is it that women always go for the (enter expletive here)??? :D:

pissonthecubs
05-09-2003, 08:19 PM
John is not a rookie, but he is still young. There are guys his age that are way worse. Not everyone can be a Zito, Hudson, Prior. Some guys are human.

i'm so tired of hearing that Garland, Buehrle, and Wunsch are these young pitchers. they have been around now for 3 years and sooner or later they have to become veterans. Buehrle and Wunsch have shown that they can produce. but there are the guys like Garland and such, that have been given time, and still have not show to be the knockout pitchers they can be. i was hoping for 15-17 wins for Garland this year, realistly i felt that he could step up this year. he has shown me up and looks like 10 win guy. i don't want Loiaza to be my No. 3, I'm looking for a guy like Garland to be in that spot behind our two big guns (who aren't doing what they should be).

this is unbelieveable! he is below .500 on the season and he's telling US not to boo him??? who does he think he is? go 10-0 and then we will talk. and win consistantly over your career and then you can tell the fans to not boo you. you must be out of your mind! we pay your salary and we CAN boo you all we want.

GASHWOUND
05-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Sigh...Don't these players know what's coming out of their mouths when their speaking?!?!??! Good grief, Hey Jon!! Don't you know this is a LOSE-LOSE situation!?!?!So why say it? All it will do is piss the fans even more and BOO you even more, dumbass..Even if you think that fans shouln't boo, don't speak it..Alot of fans show their dislike for a player or team by just not showing up to the park,which is the way I may show my dislike or do besides booing(but that's me) but the fans who did pay the 25 bucks or whatever for a ticket to see this team, they come to see you bust your butt out there...
I don't kn ow if you know this, but that includes you Jonny, and you stinkin up the joint warrants a "get the ball over the f'n plate" followed by a boo.

For know on, just PC your way through interviews, like this

Me:So Jon, how do you feel when people boo you when you're out there?

Jon, well, fans have the right to boo, I'm not getting the job done out there and when that happens you deserve to get booed..I know this though, when I do start pitching good the fans get behind you all the way. So I'll won't take the booing as a horrible thing but use it as motivation for the rest of the year.

See Jon, sometimes you got to "Jordan speak"
say one thing, but mean another...I know some fans may like it when a player says exactly what's on his or her mind,(and I like it" but when you patronize, or say fans can't do this or that..then you're asking for trouble..
Ask Cade McNown and Greg Blache what I mean..

MRKARNO
05-09-2003, 09:04 PM
I think that John Garland is a bigger cancer to the team than everett could ever be. I am beginning to dislike Garland A LOT. I'd boo him even if he was pitching well now that i've heard this.

GASHWOUND
05-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by valposoxfan
I hate this team so damn much... :angry: :angry: :angry:

now that's bit harsh..I may be disgustingly disappointed by the club, somewhat embarrassed by them, may even (I won't use hate) but dislike a certain player...but to say you hate this team so damn much just means you either got so frustrated by this you through a typing tantrum (same thing when you say you hate you sister or someone, but deep down its not true) or you're just a casual Sox fan..if that's the case and you hate this club so much, I'm expecting that may have been your last post on WSI or any Sox MB's for that matter? Why would you take time to state your opinion on a club you hate..anyway, their's a team 8 miles from the Cell who's in first place..maybe you can learn to love them better.

lowesox
05-09-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I wish it was that simple.

Garland has the physical talent and nobody here disputes it. It's the wide open space between the kid's ears that makes him into a complete loser. Complaining about fans who boo his 6.88 ERA only proves my point about what a ZERO this idiot has become in the brains department. LOL! He can't even figure out that complaining about the situation only makes it worse!

As a 23 year-old, Jon Garland makes a great 16 year-old. He needs time in Charlotte to sort things out. Maybe then he'll win 10 games--but not a moment sooner.

I think Garland's arm is ready for the majors but his mind isn't. Obviously, he hasn't handled things well this season BUT in his defense being rushed along as he was would go to anybody's head.

If I'm Jerry MAnuel I take a veteran pitcher like FLash gordon and I make sure Garland has a mentor. If you think about it he really hasn't had anybody to learn from. I think that's why he's performed better out of the bullpen, because then he has 5-6 mentors at once.

trimbo
05-09-2003, 09:53 PM
This guy is a complete dope. A ballplayer complaining he gets booed is like complaining that your 5 star meal came with a napkin you didn't like the color of. Any way you cut it, he gets paid $375,000 to play baseball. That's about 8x-10x what the average American makes for holding a real job. Those people are the ones in the stands paying their hard earned money to watch dopes like this go out there and suck, then complained that the fans got on their back. At, what?, $22 for bleacher seats, fans have every right in the world to boo -- if some fans choose not to, that's fine too.

konerkopeachy
05-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by i_luv_jgarland

Sad but true. Instead of pitching, he should probably be better off in some Indie Emo band whining about not being able to pitch.

keaddy
05-10-2003, 01:29 AM
I also heard the interview and was stupified at how cavalier this guy is,for as bad as he's been.As someone else has said-they couldn't come boo us at work because in the real workplace-if they were paying you his salary and you performed at his level-you'd be long fired.
What Garland forgets is that I was a Sox fan long before he was born.I've never booed a Sox player and I've seen alot of players come and go.If Garland can't help my team-then I have no use for him.I don't go to the games to see him-I go to see my team win.If he's not getting the job done-then get out of the way and let's bring in the next phenom.We owe him nothing.He needs to earn our respect to be "boo" proof.He's not even close.........

K-Y

Lip Man 1
05-10-2003, 01:40 AM
To add insult to injury consider that the Sox felt they were fine in the starting pitching department because of Garland's and Wright's "development."

Do you think they guessed wrong ?

Lip

Daver
05-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by keaddy
I also heard the interview and was stupified at how cavalier this guy is,for as bad as he's been.As someone else has said-they couldn't come boo us at work because in the real workplace-if they were paying you his salary and you performed at his level-you'd be long fired.
What Garland forgets is that I was a Sox fan long before he was born.I've never booed a Sox player and I've seen alot of players come and go.If Garland can't help my team-then I have no use for him.I don't go to the games to see him-I go to see my team win.If he's not getting the job done-then get out of the way and let's bring in the next phenom.We owe him nothing.He needs to earn our respect to be "boo" proof.He's not even close.........

K-Y

Hey welcome aboard! :redneck

baggio202
05-10-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by KonerkosHip
I have never boo'd a White Sox player and never will. When Wright got bombed vs. NY last year at Comiskey, as we walked off, most of the Sox fans were pouring boo's on him. He was in his first full year as a MLB pitcher and got rocked by a great team. Boo-ing him doesn't make sense.

Garland on the other hand, yes, deserves boos at times, but what does it accomplish? I'm more of a "rah rah" type guy who would rather scream, "Keep your head up, John. We still need ya."

I listened to the interview with J Hood last night and it wwas hilarious to listen to J Hood, who I find obnoxious as hell most of the time, sound as if people actually have paid to see him play sports. Most of these radio guys probably never got paid to play sports and really only have one side of the stories. Until we walk in a pro athletes shoes, we won't know. If I had to pay to get the Score on my radio, I wouldn't pay to listen to him. And if a caller calls in questioning J Hood, he cuts him off and mocks him. Double standard.

jhood is a complete loser...last year he had this cubs and sox fans thing going on where you trade players..i represented tghe sox...my trade was corwin malone , joe valentine and soem other minor leaguer.. i think a guy in A ball for matt clement...the scrub fan accepted the trade and jhood ragged on it saying it was a steal for the scrubs...

a year after would anyone have turned that trade down??/...he's an idiot

chisox06
05-10-2003, 02:40 AM

Oh boo hoo. Then quit playin like a girl you P*ICK! Well I guess I'll just have to boo you louder next time. When your in the Major Leagues it comes with the territory especially when you play on the south side. Like someone stated earlier, go play on the cubs if you dont like it, time to ship your ass to AAA where they wont boo because they really dont care.

Hangar18
05-10-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by keaddy

K-Y

Welcome Keady. Good Point. Noone on this team is "boo-proof". This team Disgusts Me.....

Risk
05-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey (Judy) Garland, win or else get the f*** out!!! The only thing this entire year that he has done that has been worth a lick is hitting that Twinkie (Manqiebitch???). Other than that he hasn't been squat. If he thinks pitching badly and smiling is the thing, he should go back to the Scrubs and live with the mentality that losing is cute.

Hey Judy, if the Sox needed dead weight that whined like rich sorority girls about their finances, Jaime Navarro would still be on the roster.

Risk