PDA

View Full Version : Canseco Losing It

Viva Magglio
05-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Josť Canseco, currently under house arrest in South Florida for legal problems, is claiming that he was blackballed out of baseball.

From CBS SportsLine: "Canseco claims players told him he was 'blackballed'" (http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/6358426)

Soxfan7070
05-07-2003, 09:53 PM
If anyone cares, Canseco is going to be on that one sports show on after the sox/a's game I hear...

WhiteSoxWinner
05-07-2003, 09:54 PM
He's been claiming that since last summer when he threatened to publish his tell all book. I think all the 'roids roasted his brain.

baggio202
05-07-2003, 09:59 PM
ill say one thing in canseco's favor..he new what it took to win..you watch his at bats for a former 40/40 guy when he was with the sox he did a good job of situational hitting...he might be a pyscho but between the lines he was a much better ballplayer than he was given credit for

duke of dorwood
05-07-2003, 11:25 PM
He did drive in runs when he was here.

Chisoxfn
05-08-2003, 01:57 AM
Supposedly he mentions that Arod made some comments with him and Arod doesn't have a clue what Canseco is talking about.

Heard that on sportscenter about 5 minutes ago.

bc2k
05-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Supposedly he mentions that Arod made some comments with him and Arod doesn't have a clue what Canseco is talking about.

Heard that on sportscenter about 5 minutes ago.

Of course that is what ARod said. You think he's going to say the truth, or protect his behind? ARod is only looking out for ARod.

And I believe Canseco when he says he was blackballed from the game. Who couldn't use that production at league minimum?

I cannot wait for the truth; I cannot wait for Canseco's book.

Dan Gelo
05-08-2003, 02:40 AM
I was thinking the same thing. He can hit. Flat out. He doesn't play defense quite well. If you're team is looking for a dh, I couldn't really understand why nobody would not want him at least on the bench. I am also waiting for this book.

Mammoo
06-06-2003, 03:45 PM
http://chicagosportsreview.com/news/newsview.asp?c=61075

cheeses_h_rice
06-06-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
http://chicagosportsreview.com/news/newsview.asp?c=61075

What a nut.

So, what, if a minority or non-American does anything wrong, no one can react to it? Give me a friggin' break. The reason Sham-ME* is getting so much abuse is because A) he cheated, B) he got caught, and C) he's lying about the whole thing. Get over it.

A.T. Money
06-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Anyone notice that Jose moves his mouth like he's got tourettes? Look at this guy:

:canseco

Fridaythe13thJason
06-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
What a nut.

So, what, if a minority or non-American does anything wrong, no one can react to it? Give me a friggin' break. The reason Sham-ME* is getting so much abuse is because A) he cheated, B) he got caught, and C) he's lying about the whole thing. Get over it.

I agree with Jose. If Pete Rose were white, he wouldn't have been banned like he has been.