PDA

View Full Version : can some answer this ? , its bugging the hell out of me

baggio202
05-07-2003, 09:14 PM
last night in the 8th terrance long led of the inning with a single to right just of the reach of a diving konerko....koerko was playing even with the bag...what's up with that???

was he actually expecting terrance long to bunt???...terrance long is oakland's equivelent to carlos lee when it comes to baserunning and bunting...why wasnt he deeper than even with the bag??...he doesnt have to play on the skirt of the infield but even with the bag???

am i the only that found that strange???

voodoochile
05-07-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
last night in the 8th terrance long led of the inning with a single to right just of the reach of a diving konerko....koerko was playing even with the bag...what's up with that???

was he actually expecting terrance long to bunt???...terrance long is oakland's equivelent to carlos lee when it comes to baserunning and bunting...why wasnt he deeper than even with the bag??...he doesnt have to play on the skirt of the infield but even with the bag???

am i the only that found that strange???

You were still watching the game in the 8th inning last night?

I don't know whether to be impressed by your loyalty or shocked by your tolerence for pain...

baggio202
05-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
You were still watching the game in the 8th inning last night?

I don't know whether to be impressed by your loyalty or shocked by your tolerence for pain...

im a glutton for punishment..what can i say :?: