PDA

View Full Version : Idea for MLB Realignment...which will help Sox

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 12:40 PM
If im commissioner, the following 4 teams will be told to Please Leave the League Immediately.

Montreal Expos
Florida Marlins

Minnsota Twins
TampaDevilRays

Then......I would move the Az DBacks to the AL West(where they shouldve been in the first place) and the Brewers bogus NL experiment would end and theyd be back in the AL Central

Pittsburgh would move to the NL East also.

These moves would help the sox because we wouldnt have to face Joe Mays anymore.

Iguana775
05-07-2003, 01:05 PM
i would keep the Twins for the fact that they have actually accomplished something in their history and have been around for a long time.

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775
i would keep the Twins for the fact that they have actually accomplished something in their history and have been around for a long time.
Your right. But their move to let themselves get Folded (with "Prior" knowledge by the commissioner-no pun intended)
and pass on a Pitcher who arguably has Organization-Turn-Around-Put-On-The-Map status (last person in that category was MJordan) is enough to Grant Them Their Wish.
See You later Twins......

stingo
05-07-2003, 01:55 PM
>These moves would help the sox because we wouldnt have to face Joe Mays anymore.

heh heh. Course that depends on where Mays lands in the dispersal draft. Brewers would probably pick him up.

fhqwhgads
05-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Your right. But their move to let themselves get Folded (with "Prior" knowledge by the commissioner-no pun intended)
and pass on a Pitcher who arguably has Organization-Turn-Around-Put-On-The-Map status (last person in that category was MJordan) is enough to Grant Them Their Wish.
See You later Twins......

Oh, Hangar, Hangar, Hangar. You just don't want to let that one go, do you? I think the Twins have done just fine without Mr. Prior, although I'd certainly rather have him than Reed. Thankfully, Reed's injured back is giving Santana a chance to start against Pedro this weekend. I'd put Santana up against Prior any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

GO TWINS!

Procol Harum
05-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Given our track record I would propose the following tongue-in-cheek shift:

AL Mystery Division

White Sox
Tampa Bay
Montreal
Detroit
Little Sisters of the Poor

Maybe we could count on winning the division about half the time... :gulp:

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by fhqwhgads
Oh, Hangar, Hangar, Hangar. You just don't want to let that one go, do you? I think the Twins have done just fine without Mr. Prior, although I'd certainly rather have him than Reed. Thankfully, Reed's injured back is giving Santana a chance to start against Pedro this weekend. I'd put Santana up against Prior any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

GO TWINS!

Hey Fgwdisrsas, Good to see ya. I was wondering whereve ya been.

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey Fgdsdafdsafds, be Glad Im not the Commish, your Twinkies
would be Folded he heh. Im a Young Commissioner, but I am still Commissioner

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum

AL Mystery Division

White Sox
Tampa Bay
Montreal
Detroit

Heh hehh heh hehh heh

DSpivack
05-07-2003, 04:22 PM
With our luck the 'Spos would win it every year...and the 1994 Wold Series could never happen again. (White Sox vs. Expos)

TheBigHurt
05-07-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by fhqwhgads

[I]GO WHITE Sox......TheBigHurt rules!!!I]

HEY welcome back fhwwadags.....THANKS for the compliment BE GOOD

Mammoo
05-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Central Division
White Sox

Remainder Division

Anaheim Angels
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
New York Yankees
Oakland A's
Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays

WhiteSoxWinner
05-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Procol Harum

AL Mystery Division

White Sox
Tampa Bay
Montreal
Detroit

What, the Bad News Bears were not available here?

Procol Harum
05-07-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSoxWinner
What, the Bad News Bears were not available here?

Too much pitching... :smile: