PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

ChiSoxBobette
05-07-2003, 10:42 AM
I keep reading on this site & other White Sox sites about how these posters have this inside info about KW being fired. If they have all this inside info from these secret White Sox employees, why have'nt any of the Chicago papers ,Sun-Times, Tribune, SouthTown; written anything about what we've all been reading on the White Sox sites I'm sure these papers reporters have inside sources also. I personally beleive (I have no inside deep throat secret White Sox undercover insider telling me this)we won't be hearing anything about manuel, his coaches or KW losing thier jobs until after the All-Star game. I think this because JR cares more about hosting the All-Star game than about all of these problems his baseball team has right now. We've heard nothing from the chairman this whole season. This morning ESPN radio reported that the owner, gm, & manager of the Texas Rangers had a meeting after the Rangers we're shalacked by the Blue Jays, this is a team that nobody picked to do anything but thier owner has a meeting with the GM & Buck Showalter the manager about how they're playing. Wheres our owner no where to be seen or heard from.
I believe JR will fire KW make himself GM, fire JM then make Bruce Kimm manager. Bruce Kimm will then immediately announce to the press that his first act as manager will be to make Jerry Manuel his 3rd base coach.
I just hope something can be done before we come home from this road trip 0-6 and we hear from manuel that theres nothing wrong with this team and that everything will come around, the same stuff we've heard for the last 2 1/2 years. The Sox better not let the twinkies who are looking like they're coming together get to far out in front because by the time our owner decides to step in and put an end to all of this could be to late and then we'll all be seeing Colon & Buehrle pitching somewhere else. I can see another white flag type trading frenzy occurring.
:?: -Jerry Manuel
:whiner: -Kenny Williams
:angry: -Chicago White Sox Fans

GO WHITE SOX
JERRY REINSDORF WAKE UP!

voodoochile
05-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ChiSoxBob
I keep reading on this site & other White Sox sites about how these posters have this inside info about KW being fired. If they have all this inside info from these secret White Sox employees, why have'nt any of the Chicago papers ,Sun-Times, Tribune, SouthTown; written anything about what we've all been reading on the White Sox sites I'm sure these papers reporters have inside sources also. I personally beleive (I have no inside deep throat secret White Sox undercover insider telling me this)we won't be hearing anything about manuel, his coaches or KW losing thier jobs until after the All-Star game. I think this because JR cares more about hosting the All-Star game than about all of these problems his baseball team has right now. We've heard nothing from the chairman this whole season. This morning ESPN radio reported that the owner, gm, & manager of the Texas Rangers had a meeting after the Rangers we're shalacked by the Blue Jays, this is a team that nobody picked to do anything but thier owner has a meeting with the GM & Buck Showalter the manager about how they're playing. Wheres our owner no where to be seen or heard from.
I believe JR will fire KW make himself GM, fire JM then make Bruce Kimm manager. Bruce Kimm will then immediately announce to the press that his first act as manager will be to make Jerry Manuel his 3rd base coach.
I just hope something can be done before we come home from this road trip 0-6 and we hear from manuel that theres nothing wrong with this team and that everything will come around, the same stuff we've heard for the last 2 1/2 years. The Sox better not let the twinkies who are looking like they're coming together get to far out in front because by the time our owner decides to step in and put an end to all of this could be to late and then we'll all be seeing Colon & Buehrle pitching somewhere else. I can see another white flag type trading frenzy occurring.
:?: -Jerry Manuel
:whiner: -Kenny Williams
:angry: -Chicago White Sox Fans

GO WHITE SOX
JERRY REINSDORF WAKE UP!

I trust the sources because they have been accurate in the past. Still, there is always a chance things got brokered again. Maybe they gave KW one last chance and told him the next time he sets foot in the dugout, he is gone. Power struggles in big companies are never cut and dried and they are never done until the last signature is dry...

Hangar18
05-07-2003, 10:56 AM
I heard here the signature was already done. I hope things didnt get turned around and everyones happy again at 35th and Shields. I want information

gosox41
05-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
I heard here the signature was already done. I hope things didnt get turned around and everyones happy again at 35th and Shields. I want information

One party that won't be happy are the players. They are obviously pissed about something and it's reflecting in their play. Whether it's JM just being incompetent in dealing with people or KW bashing hte players. the damange has been done. The players aren't going to change their approach now. Most likely, KW lost what little respect he had with his latest tirade. Apologies don't mean much. The players look to be playing for themselves and figure that the higher paid one's have 3 months left before they're traded to a contending team and get out of this bitter atmosphere.

Bob